HR 1388 Welcome to Nazi America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 12, 2009.

#21     Jul 13, 2009
  2. Are you kidding me?

The Obama press briefings are pre planned with their cronies at the huffington post and even if some MSM person asks a question barry or gibbs doesn't like they get scolded without an answer.

#22     Jul 13, 2009
  3. 4XQs

4XQs

1. North of 1m USD in around six years might not compare to a local of many years.

2. So a history of censorship invalidates the fact that it is censorship?

3. Cannot be bothered to do the research.

#23     Jul 13, 2009

4. don't go there ... many here tune in specifically to witness Pabst shred idiots like you into bits

#24     Jul 13, 2009
  5. What does any of this have to do with this thread? Why all the anger?

You know nothing about me or Pabst, so don't make a fool of yourself like the other village idiot who likes to claim that anyone who disagrees with him is a paid poster.

#25     Jul 13, 2009
  6. Eight

Eight

Nearly as many soldiers died under the Command of Clinton believe it or not... none of those pos malpracticing tv reporters had shows listing all their names...

I saw one of those press conferences early on in the Afghanistan invasion. Some looney left reporter asks Dick Cheney why the US was dropping cluster bombs on the insurgents.. Cheney says "to kill them, does anybody else have any questions" The looney left CAN'T compete, get over it.

#26     Jul 13, 2009
  7. 4XQs

4XQs

Listen, I'm not here to "diss" Pabst's trading abilities - he's got nothing to prove there and my "salesman" remark was trolling and uncalled for.

#27     Jul 14, 2009
  8. 4XQs

4XQs

Pabst disagreed with the censorship remark, and I referenced the censorship of pictures of coffins, which he then argued there's a history for. That doesn't mean it's not censorship, I argued in my reply.

Who's got the biggest d*ck in terms of trading profits is besides the point, I agree - it was however just a reply to Pabst again. And who can check anyway - on a board it does not matter. I guess Kurt's history can be verified since he's a CTA (now, I think?).

You AAAintheBeltway, well I've seen you around with your hopeless political remarks over several years, so I know where you stand politically at least: your head up the far-right's a**. But I'm not angry about that, I've read Epictetus...

#28     Jul 14, 2009
  9. 4XQs

4XQs

1. Not true:

According to the CRS, during the Clinton administration, one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. By contrast, during the first six years of the Bush administration, 2,596 troops died from hostilities and 55 from terrorist attacks. Looking at the non-hostile deaths (i.e., accidents, homicides, suicides and illnesses), we find that an average of 947 military personnel died each year during the Bush administration compared with 913 during the Clinton administration."

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Now_many_soldiers_were_killed_during_the_Clinton_administration

2. Because cluster bombs release many small bomblets over a wide area they pose risks to civilians both during attacks and afterwards. During attacks the weapons are prone to indiscriminate effects, especially in populated areas. After a conflict unexploded bomblets can kill or maim civilians long after a conflict has ended. Unexploded submunitions are costly to locate and remove.

Cheney doesn't care about this, of course. He prefers to give a cool oneliner which people like you suck up and repeat.

So, any other lies that needs to be set straight?

#29     Jul 14, 2009
  10. Wallet

Wallet

Regardless of what fairy tale beliefs you like to hold on too, there ain't no fucking rules in a war other than kill the enemy until he surrenders or is eliminated.... you try to do this with every option available to you while trying to keep casualties on your side as low as possible.

If I can drop a cluster bomb, and save the life of my troops or make their job easier... then drop two!

You were not there, and I'd trust my commander in the field over any bleeding heart reporter.

Ask yourself why both sides Allies and Axis bombed cities during WWII.

When the enemy moves their operations within the confines of the population it leaves little recourse if you want to tale those enemy troops or positions out.

When the fight becomes intense, believe me the only people left are the ones your after.... the local residents are long gone.

#30     Jul 14, 2009