HR 1388 Welcome to Nazi America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 12, 2009.

1. http://www.rules.house.gov/111/LegText/111_hr1388_txt.pdf

The whole bill is full of this shit, but in particular i wanted to write about this.

Specifically sec 6104 B 6

"Whether a workable, fair, and reasonable mandatory service requirement for all able young people could be developed, and how such a requirement could be implemented in a manner that would strengthen the social fabric of the Nation and over
    come civic challenges by bringing together people from diverse economic, ethnic, and educational backgrounds"

Basically, this is no different than the youth hitler nazis back in germany. If you read the whole bill you see they are employing old people too. Also This bill also takes away many of your freedoms.

This thing has already passed. I'm not quite ready to move out of the US, but the day I see one of these uniformed youth on the street, I am out of here. No way will I raise my kids up in a country like old nazi germany. When your kids turn 16, imagine they turn you in one day for saying something on elitetrader that questioned the way the government is running things and then you get sent to jail without a trial as an "enemy combatant" or "terrorist"(take your pick).

The government it seems is preparing itself for a revolt from the people. They seem to expect it with something like this. What end game are they preparing for? I dont know, but I will be safe out of this country when it happens.

Good luck to the rest of you.

2. That's how the far left stays in power, this should not be suprised. Luckily we don't have a poverty rate of 50%.

Wait until he tries to change the constitution or something to maintain power. I'm sure if there is economic chaos the left will do something to try and stay in power.

they always do.

Castro
    Putin
    Chavez
    Zelaya
    Kirchner
    Mugabe

Obama.

3. Idiots.

4. TGregg

TGregg

Lemme fix that for you:

One
    Big
    A$$
    Mistake
    America

5. The authors of H.R. 1388 ?

6. I don't recall from memory that the constitution called for "mandatory service requirements" other than a mobilization of military forces...

Also, the words " workable, fair, and reasonable" coming from the mouth of a politician or government employee is somewhat of an oxymoron.

7. sounds like one massive liberal circle jerk ..........

yeah, "mandatory" .... good luck with that douche bags. Forced volunteerism, brought to you by your friends the communist left

all the left needs is one more supreme justice ... this all becomes constitutional ...

the bill is riddled with "Indian", "Black", "Disadvantaged", ... etc ... In other words, redistribution, spreading the wealth. Americans don't expect this shit from the feds, Democrats will be laughed out of office, sooner rather than later.

or maybe they won't be. Perhaps the end is near after-all.

8. This is the emanuel/obama Jugen.

Really just a bunch of little snitches for the gov.

Hitler reincarnated.

Soon to be goose-stepping in your neighborhood.

fuck em'

9. Illum

Illum

Lets see if they start arresting the opposition. They are now threatening to go after Cheney. See how far this goes. There will be no going back if they do.

10. You signing up?

Oh, I forgot you are in Canada.

#10     Jul 12, 2009