HPT's ER2 Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by HPT, Apr 14, 2008.

1. KH86

KH86

Hi HPT,

Very impressive to trade without charts and indicators. I must say it is a real eye-opener for me as I am just starting to trade the ER2.

Just curious, what platform & which broker are you using? Would you mind sharing?:)

#11     Apr 21, 2008
  2. HPT

HPT

Hi there, Just IB and their 'Book trader' :)

#12     Apr 22, 2008
  3. esu2

esu2

HPT..

I am watching ER2 now with IB's book trader.
    Is there something you look for in it for a signal ?

Does the histogram help you?
    Do you look at bid ask sizes ?

Thanks!
    esu2

#13     Apr 22, 2008
  4. HPT

HPT

Hi there, I dont look at the histogram or bid sizes, just the movement, and the relative speed of the moves.

Today my Broadband was down for the open, i was fuming, fecking British telecom, felt vengeful all day so sat on hands, then the champions league footbal was on, nice own goal in the last minutes, on the wine now. Good trading alll :p

HPT

#14     Apr 22, 2008
  5. This is how it should be done, a blog backing up the trades, not the typical ET paper bullcrap.

Wish you the best in your goals.

Susana

#15     Apr 22, 2008
  6. HPT

HPT

Easy now sister, have you decided on how this should be done ?... this is just an exercise showing that you dont need charts, and definitely not indicators, not any available to Joe Public anyway ....and what is a blog ?

#16     Apr 22, 2008
  7. What I meant is that you are backing up your claims with a picture of the actual trades, people rarely do that here.

Susana

#17     Apr 22, 2008
  8. HPT

HPT

ok, so this is unique! thank you.

#18     Apr 22, 2008
  9. You are a hero.

#19     Apr 22, 2008
  10. ATLien

ATLien

Not just a hero, an ET god.

#20     Apr 22, 2008