HPQ Jan $32.50 Calls

Discussion in 'Options' started by Star, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Star

Star

Take a look at the vol total of 55... No bids..Ask of 5 Cents
    20 of them bought to open at 5 Cents was me..hehe

Go Hewlett Packard !!

2. MTE

MTE

so what!? You didn't need any special skill to buy at the ask.

3. Star

Star

So what, what? DUH..

Who is talking about special skills? lol

I bet I AT LEAST double my money on these 20 calls..that is so what!! and I am posting if others here might be interested in following HPQ or my trade!

This is an options forum..isn't it :D

4. MTE

MTE

Assume you double your money, that's $100 profit.

If $100 is a big deal for your account then that's bad risk management and you're gonna blow up sooner rather than later.

On the other hand, if $100 is peanuts for your account then this trade has no point at all. Totally worthless, plain and simple gamble.

5. Right. This is the same guy betting North of 20 large on Google options. Now he/she is buying 20 lot options at cab.

Hey Baron; I think you need to raise the bar here. This isn't fit for Yahoo message boards.

6. I think the guy that sold that to you is LOL.

7. Star

Star

IDIOT!!

Funny how both you and Rubberbird go crying to Baron and I always wondered why you kiss up to Rubberbird on his BS threads..and who else but Rubberbird would be nasty to me since I am nice to everyone but called him on the fraud that he is.

If you don't like my posting my trades, then don't look..get lost...I am making trades that make money and all you do is talk mumbo jumbo trying to impress people with your long words but I don't see you posting $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm done replying to your rubbish :mad:

8. Good for you. I see you doubled your money. Did you sell them to close or are still holding?