Hows this for a strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by falcon, Apr 21, 2012.

1. falcon

falcon

2. falcon

falcon

What no takers?

3. jnbadger

jnbadger

Evidently not.

4. swag

swag

http://www.meetup.com/neutraltrading/pages/Neutral_Trading_in_a_Nut_Shell/

"The loser is kept and worked on with additional rollovers and sos maneuvers. Eventually that loser will come back to life and become profitable. "

That's what it all boils down to. Sounds like it's just rolling to infinity and hoping price comes back, doubt there's any real edge.

I also like the term "backyard fx"...not sure if serious?

5. You've got to be kidding...

OVERLOOKING the fact that he is promoting a system in which he GUARANTEES PROFIT.... TWO BIG RED FLAGS

IF I WERE MAKING THAT KIND OF MONEY I WOULDN'T BE TRYING TO PROMOTE MY SYSTEM FOR OTHERS TO USE! I WOULD BE OUT BUYING A NEW CAR, DRIVING AROUND FOR THE HELL OF IT OR OUT AT THE BEACH!

Users love him so much they come post one time just for him....

Username:'Dan' Posts: 1

Username: 'Diana Cornell' Posts: 1

Dan's and Diana's grammar and spelling abilities are identical to Sunny's (very poor)....

"I followed every step of Sunny's SOS this morning and he accomplished a $2000.00 profit within"

SHE FOLLOWED EVERY STEP OF SUNNY'S SOS AND HE MADE A PROFIT WOW!

6. That's funny, I heard there were only pervs on MeetUp.com.

No offense, Falcon...:)

7. falcon

falcon

8. Sometimes I am sympathetic to those that get conned but anyone who goes with this guy is already brain dead. This is about as crazy as it gets.

9. Well he does say all the right things, as if he just plagarized the umpteen million other vendor sites out there promising "Can't lose" trading methods.

But as P.T. Barnum said, "There's one born every minute." Personally never liked people called "P.T.", but that's a true quote. :D

10. #10     Apr 25, 2012