How's Paulson going to get 700 billion ?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by luckybastard, Sep 21, 2008.

1. It is worst than a mafia, they have an army who is paid by the citizens in case they have to impose martial law.

At the same time, it is like saying everyone who trade is reckless and doesn't care a minute about the world.

Their mind (world bankers) is complex, sometimes they run ideologically and sometimes they are cynical as hell..and sometimes they are pragmatic.

You have to get in their life to influence them in a way to safeguard the life of humanity.

#11     Oct 25, 2008
  2. The more I read about this bailout, the more angry I get. Why should the big guys who screwed up get a free pass of resurrection while the small players who actually lost their homes get nothing? Why should JP Morgan and others get a free refinancing when a small time trader like you get nothing when you lose your shirt?

At some point, I believe a LOT of people will come to a sound conclusion that it no longer matters whether AIG or JP Morgan goes under or not. Nothing is too big to fail in this world.

#12     Oct 25, 2008
  3. - Why should the big guys who screwed up get a free pass of resurrection while the small players who actually lost their homes get nothing?-

There is too many people guilty of over-consumption and over-indebting.

It would cost too much dislocation (loss of productivity due to them going to jail and too many going to jail).

So we try to caught the worst case and let public outry so they are scared for their life and understand they need to be more carefull when managing debt and private goods.

#13     Oct 28, 2008
  4. Right on! Let the next Jimmy Carter with a sun tan try to govern! That will be funny!

#14     Oct 28, 2008