Howard Stern is engaged

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by a529612, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Radio shock jock Howard Stern made Valentine's Day extra special for his longtime girlfriend Beth Ostrosky - by proposing to her. The 53-year-old host told listeners of his Sirius Radio show that he had asked the model to marry him. Stern recalled Tuesday night's proposal on yesterday's show, explaining he asked the 34-year-old model if she wanted her Valentine's Day gift early and she said yes. He told listeners he ordered her to strip down, and, once naked, he presented her with a 5.2 carat diamond ring saying, "I love you. You're everything to me. This is so gay... I'm asking you to spend the rest of your life with me." Stern insists the engagement is not a joke. Last month, he announced on air that the couple had tied the knot, but later revealed it was a prank. This will be the first marriage for Ostrosky and the second for Stern, who split from wife Alison in 2000.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...5,1,741521.story?coll=chi-newsnationworld-hed

2. Dah Dah Dummy...

3. That is terrible!!!

His wife Anna Nicole just died a week ago..he could at least wait for the body to get cold!:D

4. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D

5. Does anyone still give a rats ass about Howard Stern?

Other than his ex wife, who needs to collect a check?

6. this proves that money buys love.

7. He did this for one reason, to get publicity for Sirius.