Howard Stern Interviews 2012 Obama Supporters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Navin Johnson, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Scataphagos: No lemon left unsucked since April 2009.

#11     Sep 25, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

LOL!

#12     Sep 25, 2012
  3. Bill Maher did the same thing with the other side, big deal. You guys thought it was horrible when Maher did it, but ok for Howard Stern, that beacon of genius. Not any good since Butt Bongo Fiesta IMO.

#13     Sep 25, 2012
  4. Here is a funny SNL parody on undecided voters.

<iframe id="nbc-video-widget" width="560" height="315" src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=1418227" frameborder="0"></iframe>

#14     Sep 25, 2012
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Nailed it! No question, we've gotta put something like this together IF we want to keep America the America our Founding Fathers wanted, and we're willing to die for.

#15     Sep 25, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

They certainly don't deserve to vote.

#16     Sep 25, 2012
  7. wildchild

wildchild

Compared to the Obama supporters on this forum, the people Stern interviewed seemed educated.

#17     Sep 25, 2012
  8. What is frightening is how plausible some of the people seemed. Like the woman who readily agreed that obama picked Paul Ryan as his running mate because Ryan was african american. She didn't seem all that dumb, and in fact was fairly clever at adopting the assumptions of the questions, even though they were absurd.

You have to believe these people knew they had no idea about these questions. Why did they feel a need to answer anyway? If someone stopped me on the street and asked questions about, say major league soccer, I would just say I have no idea.

This might put some of the polling into perspective too, like the people who seem to think Obama has a beter handle on the economy.

#18     Sep 25, 2012
  9. What happened in April, 2009?

#19     Sep 25, 2012
  10. I agree that this man in the street type of thing is indeed, frightening. The JayWalking interviews are just nuts. America is being dumbed down by the media it seems. People watch tv to see the pretty broadcasters, or they just play video games and have no interest in history or politics.
    We really need to focus more on education, get more kids in college. Perhaps make a college degree a requirement for voting, eliminate all the uneducated?
    Maybe make a net worth requirement for voting? More at each decade, if you don't have at least $500K in the bank by 50 years old, then no vote?

#20     Sep 25, 2012