Howard Stern Interviews 2012 Obama Supporters

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Navin Johnson, Sep 24, 2012.

  1. BSAM

    BSAM

    I like Howard Stern.
    He and I share a common thread.
     
  2. Tsing Tao

    Tsing Tao

    OMG this is hilarious and abhorrent at the same time.
     
  3. Lucrum

    Lucrum

    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SeJbOU4nmHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



    Obviously the ignorance and stupidity of Obama supporters knows no bounds.
     
  4. I don't think these people are even going to vote...
     
  5. Tsing Tao

    Tsing Tao

  6. Lucrum

    Lucrum

  7. Brass

    Brass

    Link?
     
  8. i am a superfan of stern...he has done this type of thing for 30 yrs.

    btw..he publicly supports obama; so he's clearly not perfect in my eyes due to that.




    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SeJbOU4nmHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
     
  9. To vote, people should be required to (1) pay federal income tax, and (2) pass a civics test.

    If 50.1% of the voting populace are as biased, greedy, ignorant, and dumbass as these folks, they determine the direction of the country and much of the fate of the other 49.9%.. the ones who pay the freight and pay attention.

    Sickening!

    :mad:
     
    #10     Sep 25, 2012