Howard Dean is insane

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARogueTrader, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Well said.

#31     Nov 2, 2003
  2. the extreme right and extreme left BOTH SUCK.

libertarian is the direction to head.

political extremism in ANY direction is never going to fly in america.

#32     Nov 2, 2003
  3. Dean caves to the hype. he might have actually won more votes if he had stood his ground and called them on this.

#33     Nov 5, 2003
  4. maxpi

maxpi

That's about all the Dems have left, a lot of 60's krap, the veracity of the whole underlying ideas of the left have been disproven by history, doesn't bother them at all though.

:D

#34     Nov 5, 2003
  5. All the ideas of the 60's by the liberals are "krap" proven by history?

Oh you mean women's rights, minority rights, giving peace a chance, questioning authority, making love not war, etc. are all "krap?"

The revisionist historians are hard at work already. My how the pendulum swings.

I suppose you would like to return to the days of Nixon in the White House too.

#35     Nov 5, 2003
  6. i'd take him over the last 2 idiots.

#36     Nov 5, 2003
  7. What struck me about Howard Dean's statement was that it was not a racist appeal, but merely reflected the democrats' assumption that any low or moderate income southerner who voted republican was racist. In the liberal lexicon, a confederate flag is about as stigmatizing as it gets. So, by his description, he is saying these people are clearly racists, but I need their votes anyway. His theory is that liberal social programs are more important to them than being insulted.

#37     Nov 5, 2003
  8. THE MAN

THE MAN

move over nostradamus, i am here

#38     May 9, 2004