Howard Davidowitz: "The Worst Is Yet to Come"......and its so true!!!!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, May 15, 2009.

1. Oh yeah, MUCH better there!

#11     May 15, 2009
  2. Fed Inspector General Claims She Does Not Know Where Trillions Went Rep. Alan Grayson YouTube May 11, 2009 Rep. Alan Grayson asks the Federal Reserve Inspector General about the trillions of dollars...

9 trillion missing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO3GpzWfppo&feature=related

Forward to 3:00

Mind boggling how our country is being run into the ground by a bunch of corrupt politicians.

#12     May 15, 2009
  3. What Horace said... "Go West young man, go West".

#13     May 15, 2009
  4. I will, thanks.

#14     May 15, 2009
  5. Do you live in Switzerland?

#15     May 15, 2009
  6. What does the ECONOMY have to do with the latest 35% rally in the stock market?

How come you still are so absolutely clueless at how the stock market often times has nothing to do with the current economic environment.

You obviously have no idea what you are doing . . . IN fact, I highly doubt that you even TRADE.

Better yet, why is it that you STILL HAVE NOT posted a simple "screen-shot" of your short positions on the market?

Is it because you don't have any???
    Is it because you are a typical ET paper-trader?

I think the answer is pretty clear:

YOU ARE A KID PLAYING ON THE INTERNET.

Period.

#16     May 15, 2009
  7. If you haven't watched the video, do yourself a favor, goto the link and watch that video of the interview with Davidowitz. He's amazing, this guy must come from stand-up comedy. Hilarious.

They should have this guy on CNBC and Bloomberg, not these boring analyst clowns.

#17     May 15, 2009
  8. He's one of my favorites.
    CNBC has him booked once a week.
    Truly hysterical!
    :D

#18     May 15, 2009
  9. As someone old enough to remember the 70s and early 80s I find these end of the world threads quite amussing though I can understand why it must all seem so scary to everyone born after maybe 1970.

While I don't believe we're going back to 2005 anytime soon life will go on. I remember back in the S&L days some very smart people who were convinced "it" was over. Sure seemed that way at the time.

And even in the depression most people did okay. In fact some parts of the country did quite well and felt very little if any impact.

Keep things is perspective. Yeah, things may be tough for a long time but tough is a relative thing. I bet things will still be better than the 70s for most people. Most people will have jobs and homes and plenty of food. They'll take vacations, buy cars and enjoy life. Many will even start businesses and get rich. Some will undoubtably fail and others will blame their failure on the economy. I won't be one of those thats for sure:)

And it's also helpful to keep in mind that predicting years out into the future, good or bad, is a fools game. Mental masturbration at it's finest. Nothing wrong with thinking about it, just don't get married to an idea about what the world will be like in 10 years thats all.

#19     May 15, 2009
  10. You lost me at 10000%

#20     May 15, 2009