How your city blindly gave Wall Street millions through trading.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by wilburbear, Jun 12, 2012.

1. promagma

promagma

Seriously ..... if they say that, maybe .... don't sign?

So for a fee, you are are protected against interest rate changes, and you *know* what the payments will be for years to come. And you run out of money ..... oops. Evil banks, lol.

#11     Jun 12, 2012
  2. Stok

Stok

It is against the taxpayer, but it is more of a slush fund the democrats latched onto 60 years ago. "You scratch my back, I'll give you what you want". It basically has been uncovered for decades. Now, the fraud is being exposed.

Even good ole democrat JFK warned about it - public sector unions in bed with democrats and bargaining rights. It is awful!

So, yes, as the Country of tax payers begins to wake up...they will realize their neighbors are at war with them.

#12     Jun 12, 2012
  3. Bob111

Bob111

i'm pretty sure that they just didn't signed blindfold or because they are dumb..there is should be whole lot of investigations and FBI should be more concentrated not of fucking bogus terrorists,but on those fucks who accept that shit from WS. cause this crap doesn't smell good..i would look into some unexpected purchases\vacations etc taken without any changes on those officials banks accounts. very simple, good starting point. all that under our very favored patriot act. and if they found guilty-threat them as a domestic terrorists.yes...just like that. send them to Guantanamo and do some water-boarding..then and ONLY THEN maybe it would stop the others to do same. cause they should be scared.. and fuck the public unions same way..very simple.

#13     Jun 12, 2012