How young is too young...?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maharaja, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Oh....well sometimes I do and sometimes I don't...saw someone do it when I was young and it became more of a superstitious thing than anything else.... But all things considered, I don't think its actually ever worked and I broke a mirror the other day so I'm screwed for the next 7 anyway.... God help me

#51     Apr 28, 2004
  2. hey, what do you know, i'm the perfect mix.

#52     Apr 28, 2004
  3. Where did you say you lived...? ;-)

#53     Apr 28, 2004
  4. TRADER ALERT!

All men immediately run in the other direction like all hell :p

peace

axeman

#54     Apr 28, 2004
  5. Oh, in that case....
    Did I mention I look just like 90's rocker Jeff Buckley, was a self-made millionaire at age 24, and live in an MTV crib- type mansion? :D

#55     Apr 28, 2004
  6. Funny thing is, that I actually don't like spending other people's money.... I know, it sounds like BS, but God gave me a few faults.....one of them is feeling guilt when it comes to other people's time and money. I'm one of those people who doesn't like to owe favors and therefore I don't ask for favors (rarely, anyway). SO the unlimited credit card would have to be courtesy of AMEX or Visa....as perhaps some sort of trade for my vote. Hey! I just thought of something, I think I'm gonna go on ebay and auction off my vote! Yea! I mean if politicians get to do it then why can I? OMG, I'm a genius! OR I'm an idiot..... the jury is still out.... OK, now I've done a bit of looking and apparently there are some 'legal' issues so here is what I'm gonna do to get around it.... I'm going to put up for bid, the opportunity to convince me to vote for the candidate of your choice! Perhaps even a satisfaction guaranteed thing....Ooohh....This could be good. On the other hand, if all does not go as planned, are there any lawyers on here with an extensive knowledge of federal voting laws?

#56     Apr 28, 2004
  7. Now I've just done a search for Jeff Buckley because his name didn't ring a bell....and after finding who he is, it still isn't ringing a bell... He is/was hot though....and as for the mansion, as long as you have the 22" dubs, spinners, and Burberry custom interior then we're good to go!..;-)

#57     Apr 28, 2004
  8. LAUREN!!! I found the credit card your talking about! :p

[​IMG]

peace

axeman

Quote from mytwocents:

Point taken..... But I will say this much...at least as far as I'm concerned, my type of guy is one that has a good amount of nice & bad ass in him...AND he knows the appropriate times to show them. I mean as far as I'm concerned, I deserve to be treated like a princess and in turn, a guy deserves to be treated like a prince... its when the feelings about that only go one way that there is a problem. As far as the feminism issue goes...well, here is my thoughts: G-D made men and women different for a reason. So I do what I want to do, but I like being a girl and have no reason to prove that I'm a guy or can do things that guys do. I'm just about the exact opposite of a feminist (well, in some ways anyway)... I mean I'd give up my right to vote if it meant I could go shopping with a no limit credit card...;-)

#58     Apr 28, 2004
  9. look my2cents, he is stalking you too

#59     Apr 28, 2004

10. Only problem is that I have a zero tolerance when it comes to cheating. No exceptions....The others I might not like (being called a bitch is fine if I've done something bitch worthy, but its just mean otherwise) and the toilet seat thing I really don't care about but when it comes to cheating.....Buh Bye.....

But if you're offering the card for the hell of it, I was planning on heading to Neimans today....;-)

#60     Apr 28, 2004