How young is too young...?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maharaja, Apr 28, 2004.

1. A one night stand?! I'm shocked! But Aphie, if you don't date women anymore are you saying you date men?

Oh, and I'll admit that a lot of women are full of it and are manipulative to the nth degree....however, seeing as how we're bashing the opposite sex, men are clueless, assholes, and actually believe that money defines who they are....

Bitter? Me? Never.....

#41     Apr 28, 2004
  2. TigerO

TigerO

Uhh...

Are you, umm, serious :eek: :eek:

Didn't read the whole thing, so might have missed something...

Or maybe not :D

#42     Apr 28, 2004
  3. Well I'm generalizing and that isn't always a good thing to do, but I will say this much. First of all, no I don't date guys. I have nothing against homosexuals, however I prefer to go to bat for the straight team.

Men have to be assholes "occasionally" because that "nice guy" bullshit never works. Seriously, if you want to see what kind of guy the really hot girl dates, it is usually the guy who is somewhat wild, reckless and a bit of a jerk. I'm not saying he is an all-out asshole, but women are attracted to jerks.

Now if you put two guys in a bar and have one "be nice" to all the girls and have the other be a "bad ass," the bad ass is going home with some tail. The "nice guy" is going to get some phone numbers, but that's only so that the girls have someone to go shopping with the next day.

My point is simple. Men will stop being assholes all the time if you women stop being bitches all the time. It is fun to play the roles once in a while, but sometimes I get a little sick of the feminism bitchiness and I want a woman to cook me breakfast and be extra loving and nice.

Is that too much to ask?

#43     Apr 28, 2004
  4. This is why a more mature man with more life experience will be a more compatible fit for you. Women tend to be emotionally much more mature than guys anyway. I had to laugh when I saw the phrase "money defines who they are..", since it is such a common misperception among guys. Guys go out with that attitude, then they are shocked and disappointed when they end up with women who are materialistic and who want to "take advantage of them." Really, it's a confidence thing. Guys who think money makes them attractive to women are typically guys who can't think of any other reasons a woman would be interested in them.

#44     Apr 28, 2004
  5. Great post... I almost never bother with American or Western European chicks either. Way too much hassle, high maintenance, and generally never relinquish control. Hence, I'm the only Chicagoan here NOT to try flirting with mytwocents.

There is absolutely no parallel to Eastern European or Russian women. Once you go slavic, you never go back! :D

#45     Apr 28, 2004
  6. Point taken..... But I will say this much...at least as far as I'm concerned, my type of guy is one that has a good amount of nice & bad ass in him...AND he knows the appropriate times to show them. I mean as far as I'm concerned, I deserve to be treated like a princess and in turn, a guy deserves to be treated like a prince... its when the feelings about that only go one way that there is a problem. As far as the feminism issue goes...well, here is my thoughts: G-D made men and women different for a reason. So I do what I want to do, but I like being a girl and have no reason to prove that I'm a guy or can do things that guys do. I'm just about the exact opposite of a feminist (well, in some ways anyway)... I mean I'd give up my right to vote if it meant I could go shopping with a no limit credit card...;-)

#46     Apr 28, 2004
  7. Ah yes, but I was actually born in South Africa.... Plus I like a man to take control.....that's why G-D made them stronger than women..;-)

#47     Apr 28, 2004
  8. I didn't know you were Jewish!

#48     Apr 28, 2004
  9. ?:confused:

#49     Apr 28, 2004
  10. Writing "G-d" is something that is usually written that way in Judaism.

#50     Apr 28, 2004