How young is too young...?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maharaja, Apr 28, 2004.

1. I don't know if I was just programmed to be this way, but I have to admit that there is some sexual attraction to a woman who knows how to be a "bitch" in just the right way. Although those type of relationships never seem to last for the long-haul, they do make for some interesting "hot fire that burns itself out quickly" relationships.

Dating is complicated. We all want an ideal jig-saw puzzle piece that fits perfectly with us.

#31     Apr 28, 2004
  2. Thanks... I don't think anyone takes TradeOff seriously. He's just desperate for some attention.

Rich in money, poor in friends and pussy, TradeOff?

#32     Apr 28, 2004
  3. No Latinos? Your missing out...

#33     Apr 28, 2004
  4. nah, you forget the 10 year rule..

-qwik

#34     Apr 28, 2004
  5. DT-waw

DT-waw

agree
    submissive women are also sexually attractive and relationships with them have much better chances to sustain in the long run.

#35     Apr 28, 2004
  6. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... :D

Dude.... try dating in San Diego if you REALLY want
    to see some attitude on display :p

peace

axeman

#36     Apr 28, 2004
  7. Sheeeshh..... my girlfriend is 9 years younger than me.

Funny thing is... when we met, she thought I might be too
    young for HER. LOL :p

Then she asked me my age :p

peace

axeman

#37     Apr 28, 2004
  8. Didn't you say you were 20? Ewwww.

#38     Apr 28, 2004
  9. LOL no! :p

She's legal...I swear :cool:

peace

axeman

#39     Apr 28, 2004
  10. Well seeing as how I'm 27, I'd have to disagree with this formula... I have 32 as my upper limit, and to be honest, even 30 is a bit much (this probably has to do with personal age issues and the fact that I'm 3 years away from being 30....) but I also maintain that if a guy is closer to my parents age than mine, then its a no-no. Which for me, means that 37 is the absolute max...

But that's just me, as far as I'm concerned, love isn't something that has an age, it just usually works out that two people are closer in age for obvious reasons like having more things in common... but that's just $.02..;-)

#40     Apr 28, 2004