How young is too young...?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maharaja, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Does that also work for canines or do you have to take into account the dog-year multiplier? If so, I wonder how old the perfect beau would be for Mackenzie, the mixed-species mongrel?

#21     Apr 28, 2004
  2. We've got our indicator. Now slap some Bollinger Bands around it and start trading...

#22     Apr 28, 2004
  3. For a one night stand, I'll go with whatever is legal in whatever jurisdiction I'm in, but I never go younger than 18 (12 is legal in Amsterdam, for instance).

If I want a regular bootie call or sex buddy, she has to be 21 or older (able to go to a bar and drink with her).

If I want to date her, she has to be 25+. However, I don't date women anymore since they are all liars and thieves.

#23     Apr 28, 2004
  4. too funny...

#24     Apr 28, 2004
  5. that is smooth. well done!

p. s. judging from the poll results, it seems we do indeed have some smart guys here.

#25     Apr 28, 2004
  6. DT-waw

DT-waw

Hahahaha!
    Poor aphie!
    :D

#26     Apr 28, 2004
  7. you think

#27     Apr 28, 2004
  8. DT-waw

DT-waw

Wait, maybe I shouldn't laugh. Are american girls that bad?

#28     Apr 28, 2004
  9. I've dated asians, eastern europeans, english and American girls. Asians girls were, by and far, obedient to the point of almost being slave like. The English girl I dated was kind of a toned down version of an American girl (in retrospect, I think we were merely infatuated with each other's accent). The Eastern European (Serbian) girl was unnaturally loyal and eager to please. "Can I make you breakfast?" -- "Is your dinner ok, baby?"

Now, growing up in America and dating primarily "bitches," I was not accustomed to this type of treatment, so I thought there was some underlying ulterior motive when there wasn't.

I've dated mostly American women, and the reoccurring theme is the bitch theme. I'm not saying that American women are hard to date ... well, yes I am -- I take that back. You just have to have the personality reserves, mental reserves and financial reserves to date "most" American women.

Ps: [edit] -- Dating American women from rich families is the worst, especially ones that expect you to continue where their parents left off.

#29     Apr 28, 2004
  10. DT-waw

DT-waw

aphex, that is exactly what i've expected.
    same story with east-european women, the richer - the bitch'er :D

only money counts in this world.
    America is full of "love". Everybody say "I love you". Yet, there's very little true love out there...

ps. date asians

#30     Apr 28, 2004