How young is too young...?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maharaja, Apr 28, 2004.

1. LMAO!

#111     May 1, 2004
  2. If there is one reason to believe in a God, it's that we got hot bitches roaming amongst us...

#112     May 1, 2004
  3. Polish and Czech bitches (Eastern European ones generally) are the best of all worlds... they are sexually obedient/adventurous and won't break the bank... but I will admit to having a soft spot for yellow bitches too, for example Hitman's Princess bitch...

I agree with you Aphie about our home-grown bitches... they are a pain in the butt...

#113     May 1, 2004
  4. Agreed...

#114     May 1, 2004

5. 1) Yes, you betcha there are exceptions. Obviously most young chicks aren't going to be as experienced, but with a bit of local knowledge you can find out about the ones that are. Case in point, that 16yo I had when I was 23 was magnificent; she started fucking when she was 14, and by the time she got to me, I was probably her 50th. Major league slut that girl.

2) Yes, the younger they are the more prone they are to drama (although, imo, this tendency never really dies in females). But I'll share a little secret with you, the younger than you they are the more they are 'in awe' of you (if you play your cards right), the more they believe everything you tell them etc, so it's a piece of cake to 'control' them (not in a nasty way) and diffuse those drama urges. Of course, this is just for 'passtime' relationships, you wouldn't want anything serious here.

#115     May 1, 2004
  6. DT-waw

DT-waw

Brother candle,
    Whole-heartedly agree...

#116     May 1, 2004
  7. Most CHICKS are out of the question? I never would have guessed you were either bisexual or asexual...not sure what else you could be cause eliminating chicks from the equation leaves you with fairly limited choices.....

Im strictly hetero. This comment was within the context
    of LONG TERM relationships. Over 99% of chicks do not qualify
    for a long term relationship. It takes A LOT OF WORK AND TIME
    to find a keeper. During my in between time, Ill take
    "non-long term" material as it comes :D

I just think that its somewhat sad that a guy needs (or chooses) to take advantage of the immaturity of a 16 year old to get off...

Like I said.... most will take the FREEBIE. Kinda hard to call it
    taking advantage of when the young chick is throwing herself
    at you. (PS. The line was 18 when I was younger, 16 is out of
    the question)

But what this whole thing comes down to is pleasure and enjoying sex and as far as I'm concerned, adults (which means I'm not so sure about Spec, but he's entitled to pleasure too) should be able to have as much sex as they want.

So 18 and 27 is OK then? :D

The fact that many 27 year olds, and mid thirty year old guys, for
    that matter, will jump a hot 18 year old that is all over him is
    proof that guys simply WANT IT MORE than girls. End of story.

Like you said... you can get sex any time you want it.
    This is not true for men.
    That is also why I LAUGH INTO THE FACE of any girl that claims
    girls want it as much as men.

This also leads to why older men and younger women tend
    to match up better. Older men have mellowed out a bit,
    and their sex drives more closely match the younger womens...hehe..

There are very very few women in the world that could handle
    a 16 year old male. If a 16 year old guy was given unlimited
    sex opportunity, he would be humping the hell out of chicks
    20+ times a day :p

If their sex drives didnt mellow out with age, they would surely
    all kill themselves out of pure frustration too :p

peace

axeman

#117     May 1, 2004
  8. *BUSTS UP LAUGHING*

#118     May 1, 2004
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi

is your other name Katrina something?

#119     May 4, 2004
  10. Nah, I dated a psycho Czech nanny once. Great, but she went a little too "boil a rabbit" crazy on me. The good thing that came out of it was that the other hot chicks were watching all this happen and was wondering "He's gotta have something we don't know about" It "aroused" their curiousity.

#120     May 4, 2004