How would you play todays events tomorrow morning?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by romanvm, Feb 27, 2007.

1. I still don't understand how the Chinese internal credit tightening effects the US stock market. The Chinese don't buy much from the US. On the other hand, I can understand foreign mineral ADRs going lower. If I were to pre-guess tomorrows trend, it's probably going to be a higher close than the open.

#31     Feb 28, 2007
  2. im with you mschey between us we got to have atleast 10mill BP we can singlehandedly hold this bitch up

boooooyaaaaaa skidaddy:D

#32     Feb 28, 2007
  3. dont let the futures fool you. Some profit taking to confuse. Gold is down 11.0. watch todays GDP's the volatility waves will be huge.. if you get on the wrong part or wrong side of the wave, exit out and readjust.

#33     Feb 28, 2007
  4. China came back nicely, not all the way, but enough to show it was all panic profit taking. 3+% today in China. So we may bounce 1-2% here in US and even higher in coming days as the shorts are squeezed one last time. VIX rose way way too high http://lauristonletter.blogspot.com/

#34     Feb 28, 2007
  5. Mup

Mup

Isn't it the simple case of :

% gap up = sell
    % gap down =buy

:confused:

#35     Feb 28, 2007
  6. ===================
    Dont really think it did, even though media says so;
    howwever XRX had disppointing earnings which tends to trend things down.

200 dma is still up., but William O Neill had many of his short charts at below 50 dma [entry] in his short selling book.

Actually 50 day moving average was bearish most all day.
    50 dma closed bearish. Its still bearish premarket;
    in the unlikely scenerio i may buy, it will be later , or more likely, buy to cover shorts. Not a prediction:cool:

#36     Feb 28, 2007