How would you feel if your handel and post count were removed in the Community Lounge

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ElectricSavant, Jan 3, 2007.

1. include this one...you know you can quote two of them to reply to the thought...

but I agree with you...it would be fruitless...

#11     Jan 3, 2007
  2. Baron makes tons of $$$$$$ from this site, so I figure he doesn't mind plus it comes with owning an active site. Joe must be the tech guy and it's also his job to make things run smoothly, my guess is that he is the only paid member of ET.

#12     Jan 3, 2007
  3. I cannot speak for Baron...but Bill Gates does not work on the assembly line either...

#13     Jan 3, 2007
  4. Of course it would be fruitless!

You edit your post from minutes to hours to days to weeks after the fact. Anybody wanting a straight story from you...well, its a pretty tough job.

#14     Jan 3, 2007
  5. ES, what makes u think that P&R needs moderating at all? its just comic relief...

everytime i go back to threads started in early 2000, 2001 for instance, every poster pretty much seems to make the effort of showing some nice form of civility / humanism etc...

seems P&R is the price to pay in order to foster that very same type of behaviour on all sections other than P&R... personally i was against it initially if this is to remain a reputable "trading" site, but why not after all?...

one thing though, perhaps it shld be automatically excluded from the search engine searches... and i'm not saying that because i have been making an arse of myself on P&R... not at all... errrhhh... ok, maybe, but just a little... ok, a lot... whatever....

#15     Jan 4, 2007
  6. Cognitis your posts were good! Thought provoking even.

#16     Jan 5, 2007
  7. My heart would be broken, and suicidal tendancies might develop....Please don't ever let that happen.

Or....you just deal with it...life goes on, LOL.

Don

#17     Jan 6, 2007