How would you feel if your handel and post count were removed in the Community Lounge

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ElectricSavant, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Just a thought....

What if, when you clicked the mouse to post your message in the Chat-Chat...or Politics and Religion threads, it defaulted with the omission of your handel and post count?

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

What would be the point of that?

3. Well...

Perhaps, reputation would be obliterated. Pride....defense....and stance would be removed....

but i can imagine that some posters would identify their anonymous selves :)...someway...

4. cognitis

cognitis

I've asked ET admin twice to delete all my posts on ET; I got no reply and posts were not deleted. Please tell me how to delete all my posts. Thank you.

cognitis

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

All 8 of them?

6. For myself, I wouldnt care. This is just a message board, its not real life.

7. So that your post comes up as "anonymous" or "guest"? Makes no sense since 99% of ET members post under a made up ID anyways.

8. Your posts are too valuable to delete.

9. forex-forex,

If your going to quote me...please quote the entire post...

If you can't see the thought....I suggest you think about it...

I wonder if the P & R Cronies were all named guest...if they would post at all...it seems to be an identity thing...but as my complete post states...they probably would find a way to identify their anonymous selves, anyways...

I can imagine that Baron & Joe have better things to do with their time, than to moderate the P & R forum...It's a necessary evil.

Michael B.

10. ??????????????????

I did

#10     Jan 3, 2007