How would you define "scalping"?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by sgsaxton, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Results

#11     Mar 25, 2006

2. How many pips do these brokers consider "scalping"?...:confused:

#12     Mar 28, 2006
  3. You couldn't do that.

If you think otherwise, try it, and let's see your results.

x

#13     Mar 28, 2006
  4. Chood

Chood

Geez, sounds like you stumbled onto the playbook of one of the signals sellers, systems sellers, or other fellow traveling bandits in the Wild Wild West of retail forex.

"A fool and his money soon part, so why not be there for it" -- the motto of retail forex.

#14     Mar 28, 2006
  5. I don't understand really, why brokers don't like scalping? Doesn't scalping mean more money for them in spreads?

What's their reason to hate scalpers?

#15     Apr 1, 2006
  6. Sorry, the last time I touched a simulator was All-Tech boot camp '98. Yeah, everyone made money on those too.

#16     Apr 1, 2006
  7. I have results on 2 different demos. both successfull. There are scalps and position trades.

results on demos will be posted.
    It is ez. Just waiting for a friend to get them set up on his site so I can post the URL's

Dave

4-5 pips on a standard size 5k account at 400:1 leverage is 400-500 dollars. 10 positions. 5 positions is 200-250$

This is the account size I am posting results on. Those are the position sizes and leverage. I trippled that account size in just 1 week. 5k is now 16k, 75% accuracy

on the other account 7.4 k is now 15k. that one was way over traded and took 2 weeks. Only 34% accuracy but still doubled the account size.

PM me your e-mails if you want those results sooner than later.

Dave

#17     Apr 2, 2006
  8. the trade times and dates would give that away. Doesn't hold water.

Dave

#18     Apr 2, 2006
  9. Nothing holds water on a demo lol. Waste of time :)

#19     Apr 2, 2006
  10. yes I agree. Testing ideas and systems and brokers with out waisting capital is a waist of time.

You have 2k posts here. Are they all this negitive? Well your name does imply negitivity.

whats a waist of time is me replying to you.

Dave

#20     Apr 2, 2006