How would an oil futures chart look if denoted in Euros?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by Math_Wiz, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

Hi,

I live in the U.S., and here is an image of a chart of the oil futures for the past couple of years, as denoted in US dollars. How does an oil futures chart look to Europeans, in other words as denoted in Euros?

Can someone from Europe please post a picture of your oil futures chart for the past year or two? I want to see an oil futures chart denoted in Euros.

Thanks so much,
    +-*/ Math_Wiz

2. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

sorry, here is the image.

• oil.jpg
      File size:
      103.5 KB
      Views:
  3. [​IMG]

4. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

Thanks. Any chance you could post that on a 1-year (or 2-year) timeframe, rather than a 30-year timeframe?

Thanks again so much,
    +-*/ Math_Wiz

5. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

Thanks. I don't know quite how to interpret that. It looks like crude is selling for 0.7 euros per barrel? lol. No really, just kidding, but how do you interpret that?

Thanks alot,
    +-*/ Math_Wiz

6. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

Oh actually, I guess the decimal must simply be off two places, right? Oh ok, got it I think, lol.

+-*/ Math_Wiz

7. Any chance you could point out where I can find a list of commodities that are supported by stockcharts.com? They claim they don't offer commodities charting.. Even if its just a continuous chart, no biggie, just want to know the syntax I should be using.

8. empee

empee

Ironic with your screen name, eh?

9. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

lol.
    +-*/ Math_Wiz

#10     Mar 23, 2008