how will we know america is returning to its christian roots? more hatred of gays.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Mar 29, 2012.

1. jem

jem

Have you ever uttered a word which was not filled with p.c. bullshit and unsubstantiated assertions.

1. While I suspect a small minority of the gay population was born that way... There is no proof.

2. We all know people who were gay and now are straight. Orientation changes just like the location of the Magentic Poles.

3. That is clever wording but anyone who has watched Stu and Binary Thinker in action are not going to say they stop at intolerance of intolerance.

#41     Mar 29, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Jem, performance art?

#42     Mar 29, 2012
  3. rcn10ec

rcn10ec

There have been/are people who SAY that they are "Christian". For the word Christian to mean "Christ-like" it sure gets misused a lot. By "misused" I mean that people wrongly apply it to characterize themselves as well as people wrongly apply it to characterize other people.
    The Lord pretty much summed it up when He said:
    Matthew 7:15-21
    15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
    16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
    17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
    18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.
    19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
    20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
    21 “Not everyone who says(emphasis added) to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

#43     Mar 29, 2012
  4. do you think the lord is all powerful?

#44     Mar 29, 2012
  5. jem

jem

That means he states Jesus is God and his savior?

What a troll waste of time. We already did this. You know there are quotes on both sides.

And you just got hit with a very logical argument.
    Do you think everyone who says they are a Christian is really a Christian or more importantly doing what Christ would want.

Stop your troll bullshit.

#45     Mar 29, 2012
  6. rcn10ec

rcn10ec

lol...I think I know where you're going with this...but, I'll play along. My answer is yes.

#46     Mar 29, 2012
  7. well no one knows what jesus would have wanted because he never wrote anything down but from my years of bible study i am thinking he might say this to you:

Jesus- Sell all you have, give the money from your sales to the poor, then you can follow me.
    Christian- Right. Just a second, Im in a debate with this atheist online.
    Jesus- ~sigh~ Sell all you have, give the money from your sales to the poor, then you can follow me.
    Christian- Yeah yeah, just a minute. Ive GOT to show this atheist how he's wrong about you!
    Jesus- ~double sigh~ Sell all you have, give the money from your sales to the poor, then you can follow me.
    Christian- Get off my back already! Geez, cant you see Im doing God's work here?!?
    Jesus-You're not listening to me. Sell all you have, give the money from your sales to the poor, then you can follow me.
    Christian- What? Give up my computer? But this is how I do God's work!! GET OFF MY BACK!
    Jesus- You're not listening. ALL you are doing is debating foolish words, NOT salvation!
    Christian- O COMMON! There's NO WAY you literally meant to sell everything.
    All the scholars know that! Jeez, how stupid!
    Now get off my back Jesus.
    Jesus- ~walking away~
    ~sigh~

#47     Mar 29, 2012
  8. if he is all powerful he has the power to stop people like hitler if he wanted to.
    since he did not logic leads us to the conclusion he wanted hitler to do those things. why do you think he wanted to murder all those people?

Hitler Was God's Chosen Hunter: Hunting Jews:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ec-kZGKnQ8
    Religious fanatic John Hagee believes god sent Hitler to exterminate Jews and thus, as act and prophetic directive of his god, obviously a righteous and just genocide.

#48     Mar 29, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Who owned slaves and even fathered children with one of them.
    Why don't you consider him a racist Klansman?

#49     Mar 29, 2012
  10. WTF does that mean?

#50     Mar 29, 2012