how will we know america is returning to its christian roots? more hatred of gays.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Mar 29, 2012.

1. "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

#11     Mar 29, 2012
  2. My favorite author, own all of his books. He predicted the downfall of Empire in his Foundation Series.

#12     Mar 29, 2012
  3. The left has their religion too:
    Stalin,Hitler, Pol pot, Mao

#13     Mar 29, 2012
  4. I think I've always been a Lesbian

#14     Mar 29, 2012
  5. those were some evil dudes too. hitler as you know was a christian who hated gays too. if you are comparing them to the christian preacher in the video i agree with you.
    we should do everything we can to demonstrate to those kinds of people that civilized society will not tolerate their actions lest it happen again.

#15     Mar 29, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

I bet you get lost whenever you're given directions.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/REqlZv57Tzo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#16     Mar 29, 2012
  7. jem

jem

Binary Thinker...

what a bunch of shit. you and I have done the quote from books and historian thing on this subject.

You know hitler was into the occult and in the end did not seem to be much of Christian at all.

#17     Mar 29, 2012
  8. There will be no future of the species if you are all a bunch of homosexuals, because you wont procreate.

#18     Mar 29, 2012
  9. Collectivist states by far seem to be the most abusive and like it or not stupid liberals blithely follow that path.

#19     Mar 29, 2012
  10. Banjo

Banjo

There will be no future of the species if you are all a bunch of homosexuals, because you wont procreate.

That's a false statement, in vitro works just fine , imagine 10 yrs from now. In fact some in vitro babies have two dads or two moms. Imagine what they witness lying in their little cribs.

#20     Mar 29, 2012