How will Obama stimulate the economy? Give billions to people like Acorn, of course!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Jan 26, 2009.

1. fhl

fhl

2. I believe it was Charlie Rangel and one other Dem that were pushing to have the stimulis money bypass the state and local gov't's. I'm not sure how they were going to do this, but giving it to acorn and similiar groups would be the begining.

I don't think anyone who controls the money has a clue of what or to whom to give the money or if there will be a benefit (outside of buying votes).

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

4. bxptone

bxptone

And I'm sorry dipshit, but just what were the convictions in the ACORN case?? And A REAL FUCKING SHOCKER THAT NOTHING HAS BEEN BROUGHT UP ABOUT ACORN SINCE THE ELECTIONS, BECAUSE ANYONE WITH HALF A FUCKING BRAIN (which means no Republicans) CAN NOW SEE IT WAS A BLATANT ATTEMPT BY REPUBLICANS TO SUPRESS VOTES LIKE THEY DO EVERY FUCKING ELECTION.....

BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN REPUBLICANS HAVE NO AGENDA BESIDES RACISM, STEP ON THE LITTLE GUY TO GET TO THE TOP, SELL YOUR COUNTRY OUT TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER, EVEN IF THAT BIDDER HAPPENS TO BE TERRORIST IN THE MIDDLE EAST, OR YOUR FUTURE ENEMY THE CHINESE...

TO DAM BAD IT TOOK MOST AMERICANS 8 YEARS TO FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT, FURTHER PROOF THE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA IS IN FULL EFFECT.

EDIT.... And if you need a lesson on corruption, do some research on history, specifically check out the years 2000-2006 and read about JACK AMBRAMOFF and ohhhhh say about 20 Republicans that went down because of him and them selling out. I BELIEVE YOU WILL ACTUALLY FIND ARRESTS AND JAIL TIME WERE HANDED OUT.

5. jem

jem

its because of the true believers that our country is in trouble.

I never trusted dems - I was willing to give the republicans a chance because the promised tax cuts and lower spending.

Then turned out to be as corrupt as democrat with cold cash in his freezer.

the two party system has to changed and lobbying has to be stopped. these bastards are being corrupted by money. both sides.

6. bx- you may also wish to review Obambi's history, specifically the part about his opponents sealed court records magically becoming public, swaying the vote his way of course.

Feel free to report back with your findings.

7. Your life sucks we get it already.