How was your New Years Night?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Jan 1, 2004.

1. First of all, me and a friend went out to Baltimore city and first stopped at Max's on Broadway in Fell's Point. After counting down while watching the ball drop, we left and proceeded to the Ritz strip club.

Let me just say this for the record. There were some REAL (and I don't use the term loosely, no pun intended) HOTTIES at that strip club. They walked around, mingled with the audience, etc. One even came up to me and talked to me and started kissing me. I think she wanted money, but the problem was I had already given the last of my cash -- 10 bucks -- to the striper before her. I felt bad, but hey that's life.

I think I should go to strip clubs more often. I love the atmosphere and the way they dance -- especially considering the fact that they are naked.

Ok, I'm going to go sober up now. Have a good one. It is 3:30am and I'm exhausted!

2. Aphie, do you also go to a restaraunt to just look at the food without touching it? American strip clubs are probably worse than anywhere else in the entire world. See my post in the tatoo thread (page 6) to find out what happens at a <b>real</b> strip club!

3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Sounds like fun Aphie.....
    We had an old fart's New Year's Party.......
    Both of us fell asleep in front of the TV before midnight.
    Oh, to be young again.:)

4. you think she wanted money???? no way dude. she was hot for you. i am sure she is still wondering who that mysterious hot guy was.

5. LMFAO!!!!!!!
    :D :D :D :D :D

6. aphexcoil wrote:
    You didn't ask her up to your room to see your candlestick
    strategies?