How US/UK plan for Communist China backfired.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernankeOffDuty, Oct 11, 2012.

1. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

Just a reminder, that you've yet to provide an explanation as to why you haven't spent that $400 dollar to become the richest man on earth. (and no, I don't think anyone will believe that the answer is that you are already the richest man on earth).

Again, you claim that you can get free energy for $400 bucks. Free energy that you can sell back to the grid for $$$$. Not exactly hard if there's such a thing as a perpetual motion machine as you claim.

#11     Oct 11, 2012
  2. every decade attempts are made, every time with lower chances.

Basically West has underestimated Asian base intelligence, it happens, because when you look at them all small and eating rice, you start thinking they are no match for me

#12     Oct 11, 2012
  3. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT

STICK TO TOPIC OR GO TO THAT FREE ENERGY THREAD AND POST THERE

IF YOU FOLLOW ME AROUND

I WILL LEAVE THIS SITE, AND YOU WILL LOSE WHAT LITTLE CHANCE YOU GOT IN LIFE TO LEARN FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE MORE EXPERIENCED THAN YOU

AND CERTAINLY RICHER

YOU THINK I NEED THIS SHIT HERE, YOU THINK I AM LOW LIFE LIKE YOU

THAT I CAN'T LEAVE AND JOIN SOME OTHER SITE, OR GO WALK MY DOG, OR GO TRAVEL AROUND THE COUNTRY

YOU MAGGOT

#13     Oct 11, 2012
  4. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

(1) oh come on, don't be mad
    (2) you stopped replying to that thread when everyone told you to put or shut up
    (3) people should know the ideas you represent to get a context of any discussion with you in case they think you represent any sort of rationality.

(4) ALL of this will be resolved - and even I can become a convert - if you simply do what is obvious: build the machine that you claim is possible for $400 - sell the electricity to the grid for yards of cash.

Why won't you do this? You offer zero explanation when asked by anyone. It leaves only one possible conclusion: even you know you are full of it.

#14     Oct 11, 2012
  5. And stop sending me PMs soliciting subscriptions to gay magazine.

NOT INTERESTED

#15     Oct 11, 2012
  6. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

Oh I see - when you argue yourself into a lonely little corner, you resort to childish lies.

I think we can all see who you are now :)

#16     Oct 11, 2012
  7. I posted under another handle before I had my mental breakdown. Back then I knew everything.

Live and let live I always say

Some of the things I was adamantly against I now accept and even practice

very little joy in being right

it is often amusing to realize where you have been wrong

there's a big graveyard in Gettysburg that could have brought endless joy to many mothers if people had talked instead of shot.

Don't know much about what is wrong or right, but I do know in almost every case it is better to talk to people than to hurt them.

Haven't gotten to the point where I know how it feels to help them, they should just be happy that I no longer enjoy hurting them (even though they really deserve it.)

#17     Oct 11, 2012
  8. CT10Gov

CT10Gov

BernankeOffDuty -

you are not only a loon, but a liar and a coward. Now that's clear for everyone to see - you should apologize to everyone to saw the vile picture you posted.

That is, if you still consider yourself to be a human being.

Otherwise, perhaps you should heed your own advice from earlier and go elsewhere.

#18     Oct 11, 2012