How two stove pipes blew it.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Grob109, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Let's review this thread a little.

dark horse introduces ET to a psychological premise originated by a critical thinker and paradigm generator. See the thread contributiions and the attachments.

This guy is sharp and suggests that people can figure stuff out.

I was referred to CME regional by SSA staffing and SSA staffing referred me to the deputy commissioner of SSA in charge of programs. SSA let me have the trining mauals of SSA for the "extra help" stuff and gave me access to the SSA employee web site up to and not past the sections where they do their tracking of scammers and those who play illegal games with SSA.

The CMS guy past me on to a dual team at CMS that is incharge of the public efforts to get CMS Medicare D to the public. It is a two team outfit of contractors and staffers working 24/7 to solve the problem Harvard pointed out.

they had not gotten a handle on it.

I have.

#11     Dec 10, 2005
  2. Lets look at the SSA and CMS stovepipes which are not interconnected as they must be to get things to work.

Sick older people need help.

SSA offers extra help based upon income and resourses.

Thus if you are poor and healty you can get a couple of thousand bucks.

On the otherhand lets say you are near poor and ill and miss getting the bucks to get across the doughnut hole. CMS keeps track of you quickly consuming drug expenditures and cannot get SSA to help you out early in the year.

a mother in law spoke with me recently. her son in law is recovering from End stage renal disease and his legs are now in braces from diabetes. he is spending 1800 a month on drugs and can't work.

In a little over five minutes I had a solution for her that will cost hime 436 dollars total next year.

You can see that they could not get help from the system. You know they tried and tried.

So now we have to take out the Arizona Daily Star, the two stove pipes and reverse the Harvard results.

I score the dual team a score obtained by subtracting the 61 % from 100 and I get 39% for the government. 39% performance is common with the leadership so far.

I now have teams of grade school kids using my solution to help their grandparents out. They are using TA on Medicare D.

#12     Dec 10, 2005
  3. This starting doodle sheet is from chapter 5 of a book SAT is writing on Medicare.

Here you see a sheet bare bones of the five elements of Medicare D.

this is the critical thinking paradigm for medicare D.

the next two attachments will beging yto get anyone who wants to use it to help someone out to understand the paradigm of the dooodle invention.

#13     Dec 10, 2005
  4. Look and see the 250 deductible.

Notice the copays are for the next 2,000 bucks. They must be equal to or better than (less than 25%).

Of course this copay ends at 2,250 total public market costs.

what is 250 deductible plus 25% of 2,000 dollars?

It shows on the sheet as an unamed dashed line at a dollar level of 750 bucks.

How wide is the doughnut hole in dollars of public market costs?

Well the rules say 2,850.

What will the out of pocket costs bt at that point?

What will the total market costs be at that point?

Well 3,600 and 5,100 dollars, respectively.

Look for those on the chart.

Now the grade school kids are ready to roll. All the Scripts guys and gals can too. The Arizona daily Star can't though and neither can Congressman Kolbe's flunky.

The next attachment is the chart, still blank with the doodle instructions on it.

#14     Dec 10, 2005
  5. Here you see the chart and I am going to do my precriptions on it for you

#15     Dec 10, 2005
  6. You can see that this is straight TA on a fifth or sixth grade level.

I start at the upper left and fill in six prescriptions that cost me a total of 450 a month

Three generics and three preferred prescriptions.

I and everyone else in the 45,000,000 citizenry need to fill in the line across the graph that show the genral market costs for each month of the year.

Two TA points determine a line so go to October the 10th month and write in the upper left corner 10 times the 450 to get 4,500.

Go up october which is darker and stop at 4,500, mark it point B and connet A to B and go off the chart at December.

Now we are getting somewhere.

ALL I have to do to finish is make Medicare D scam proof and have everyone know exatly what any plan they are coinsidering costs.

both of these are about 5 minutes away.

#16     Dec 10, 2005
  7. Here is the chart for this so far

#17     Dec 10, 2005
  8. Now we all need to see how to figure out what CMS is offering starting 01JAN06 according to the MMA which was passed in 2003. It is 415 printed pages long and I have a copy.

We are going to connect the dots and I want it done for every qualitfied person in the US. All of them have paid their dues.

And the government has promulgated something that 61% of these people cannot grasp so far.

That is over and ET is going to get the message out here and now.

I hope that this make the news.

See Baron's comments on my nature. I am that way and get thrown out for rocking the boat. I am rocking the boat here and now regarding how the governm,ent is getting the job done.

I am doing it by critical thinking so grandchildren and anyone else can get the deserving folks what they need.

Lets start across the sheet with the line AB on it.

Mark where it crosses 250 as point one. The "deductible has now been met.

Now go along AB to the crossover at 2,250. Drop down from there to 750 dashed line. Mark point 2.

Connect point 1 to point 2 to see what CMS is guaranteeing so far.

Now we have gotten the copays made and the stupid halfass dounut hole begins. We cross it paying 100% and so it is parallel to line AB. In TA talk this is a channel ...lol

you know you get to the end by going up line AB until it crosses the 5,100 dollar line I put there for you.

Drop down drom the 5,100 dollar line and stop at 3,600 and mark point 3.

Count the months to December and take 5% of the 450 times the months. Add this to 3600 to get the total out of pocket costs CMS is guarnateeing you. It is 450X about 0.5 times 0.05 or say 12 to 15 bucks. Make this point 4.

The costs for a person like me go from 5,400 dollars in 2005 to 3,615 in 2006 as CMS guarantees it.

You have connected the dots. The nation needs to get with it and connect the dots.

NOW SLOWLY COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT SO FAR 61 % OF THE US PEOPLE WHO ARE ELIGIBLE ARE SKIPPING IT BECAUSE THEY CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT.

#18     Dec 10, 2005
  9. Here is the chart that shows what people get if they participate.

I show that everyone saves drug costs when they participate.

WE ALL HAVE TO GET EVERYONE ON BOARD as just regular people showing how American ingenuity works.
    Lets get the job done.

#19     Dec 10, 2005
  10. I am writing about this for the public and for corporations who do this. Two books will be done very soon.

I am pushing this to the hilt because it is a good thing for the US.

Please understand that in the places Liz operates this is being used by everyone. 501 (c) (3)'s, the government locally, state and federal. It is a saxby invention to solve a problem.

One of Liz's projects is to sign up 4,000 people who work with a 501 (c) (3) because they are dual eligibles. Meaning they are poor and in assisted living, senior centers or in homes where case workers vist. what she is getting done is connnecting for next year about 28,000,000 dollars to those people via the 501 (c) (3) using in part the Medicare D. Their drug support from the state (AHCCCS in AZ (Medicaid elsewhere) ends 31DEC05).

For just anyone else who is just a Medicare person like me I will post the "plan" (unnamed) that I will roll into next year automatically.

#20     Dec 10, 2005