How to work towards going full time

Discussion in 'Trading' started by John9999, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Handle knows;)

#31     Feb 20, 2018
    littlerocketman likes this.
  2. slugar

slugar

Amen to that handle! I've been trying to figure out this trading game for a long time but I don't need to succeed at trading to be happy Just my wife three kids and two grandkids is all I need ! Feel extremely blessed and yes happiness is a state of mind

#32     Feb 20, 2018
    Handle123 likes this.
  3. Money is definitely not everything. -- There are certainly alot of depressed, successful millionaires out there.

But it's way, way, way more easier to be happy...if you have a nice exotic sports car in your garage, no outstanding debts of any kind, and a 1,000 steaks and chocolate muffins in your home :wtf:, o_O

#33     Feb 20, 2018
  4. slugar

slugar

I agree it's nice but it will never make you happy unless you are happy before you become wealthy

#34     Feb 20, 2018
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Exotic sports-cars are for insecure tools.
    Buy your wife a brand new white Mercedes sedan every couple years or so...while you drive a beat up 10 yo F-150... be a stud LL.
    Make studliness great again 2018.
    High 5.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    #35     Feb 20, 2018
    Handle123, slugar and Van_der_Voort_4 like this.
  6. %%
    Could work; especially debt free. Mainly keep records + if you dont make 7 times as much daytrading as eod[end of day, swing/ position, trading- well ,word to wise. [And if you can make 7 times as much daytrading as anything else , go for it; i never wanted to be a brain surgeon, but i knew some could]:caution::caution: You never know ,till you keep records]

#36     Feb 20, 2018
    fan27 likes this.
  7. Perhaps it is in your findings,myself i would not call it simple.
    Otherwise very good post.[​IMG]

#37     Feb 22, 2018
  8. slugar

slugar

Ag
    Agree simple but certainly not easy

#38     Feb 22, 2018
  9. that's not what I wrote,i am in disagreement on that specific part.
    in my experience they weren't simple,not easy at all.i would say very difficult and kind of complicated in the final result.

To the effort required it is easier to go to Uni and be "A" student than reach a breakthrough here.It's not only stress but also this whole time coming up with nothing and again nothing.Periods in which is very hard to find will to continue and being stock in same thing.Only knowing there are some who done it and they show results that one could continue,otherwise that's it,thought of quitting were there.
    Not one thing was on the simple side

#39     Feb 22, 2018
    Handle123 and slugar like this.
  10. slugar

slugar

The process is not simple at all but once a method is found I believe simple is best and most of us over complicate it

#40     Feb 22, 2018