How to turn $600 into $100K with this proven system

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by cdcolvin, Apr 11, 2006.

1. I got this interesting"no risk" offer in the mail from a guy named Frank Simpson of Montclair, California. He guarantees I can turn $600 into $100,000 within 30 days trading options using his system and methodology or my money back. Yeah, right.

I used Frank's prepaid business reply by mail envelope to return the order form stating:

Send me your system. If I can turn $600 into $100,000 I will send you $50,000 in payment. Sworn this 11th Day of April 2006. Signed Christopher D. Colvin

Let's see if he bites.

2. I'll bet he can turn $600k into 100k pretty quickly.

3. toc

toc

The April 575 Puts were .35 on Friday and then today they reached 1.70 highest meaning 400%. Somebody bought 30 puts worth $1K odd would be sitting on $4K today. To reach 100K from here you need 2 more 4 bagger hits and then one half bagger.

With options it might be possible, but what are the probabilities of getting Three 4-bagger hits in a row? Another common question is 'then why is the guru selling the system to others?'.

Options are volatile business and not for everyone.

4. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

I have that little junk mail too. Did a GOOG search yesterday, some posed bad review.

5. Here's the system...you send him 50k and send out 100 offers like his...its a numbers game...

see you on the corner....I'm the one with the sign...

6. bitrend

bitrend

Bingo! Who said the Holy Grails Do Not Exist? Here's the proof. :D

7. Quark

Quark

"What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

True for religion of any type and true for trade touts.

8. I have to remember that one. I like it.

9. I'd say he bites. :D

#10     Apr 12, 2006