How to turn $1000 into $1,000,000 with options in less than 6 years

Discussion in 'Options' started by crayon851, Nov 28, 2014.

1. whats to know about bid ask? what people want to buy it at and what they want to sell it at.

see heres where i get confused with some people on here.

you say efficient markets, so that should imply theoretical probabilities no? and playing probbilities with a strategy should be enough edge to win. so do you believe the markets are efficient? or do you yoi think its somewhere in between.

the carry costs im not sure what else youre referring to other than taxes and commissions.

#41     Nov 30, 2014
  2. 150K on average ? Where you pull your number from ?
    People trade because they have edge (or aka they found a loop hole in the financial system), but no one (I repeat, no one) ever can pull 1% a day consistently from the market without blow up eventually.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    #42     Dec 1, 2014
  3. This make my day

#43     Dec 1, 2014
  4. I believe you think you are the 0.001% lucky one.
    Go and buy yourself a lottery ticket today, this is even easier that your 1% a day return

#44     Dec 1, 2014
  5. edge? doesnt everyone on here believe edge doesnt exist? there was a topic about that. why go through life thinking ur going to lose?

#45     Dec 1, 2014
  6. We never said we are going to lose. We are saying you are going to lose.

This is like a little lamb going into a wolf's den and saying to everybody: hey this is a lot of fun ! But everybody can see what will happen next. The power of positive thinking isn't going to save the lamb, but the fear of danger will. Unfortunately, this one is a gonner.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    #46     Dec 1, 2014
    MajorUrsa and i960 like this.
  7. Nah, he will not lose, he is the one that will win all the monies from Vegas with his $1K capital.

#47     Dec 1, 2014
  8. londonkid

londonkid

Mr Crayon. It's fine to be new but to not recognise you are new and sound off with vitriol is ridiculous. Honestly dude you are making a fool of yourself here. Spend your time getting educated and finding a niche in these markets and being humble. You sound young so chillax and get studying. People will likely help you (don't fall for vendors pretending to help you) if you maintain a good humble attitude otherwise nobody is going to spill anything worth spilling.

Thinking you are going to win for the wrong reasons will not help you. Yes confidence in what you are doing is important but this only comes after experience of knowing what you are doing. Good luck with what ever you do.

#48     Dec 1, 2014
    d08 likes this.
  9. How to turn $1 into 300 MILLION....

lottery. yes, somebody wins.

#49     Dec 1, 2014
  10. Not somebody. I vote for the OP to win, and he can win without buying a ticket. Positive thinking beats all odds.

#50     Dec 1, 2014