How to turn $1000 into $1,000,000 with options in less than 6 years

Discussion in 'Options' started by crayon851, Nov 28, 2014.

1. you can make that same argument for anyone who trades then.

#11     Nov 29, 2014
  2. Yes the banks take their money too. Do you know anyone who the banks give their money to ?

#12     Nov 29, 2014
  3. so why bother trading?

#13     Nov 29, 2014
  4. Because the banks need the money to build tall shiny buildings. It costs a great deal for maintenance too. There's also the cost of insurance. The aircon and lighting can cost a ton. The people working in them need to be paid christmas bonuses. If people didn't trade, where are the banks going to get all that money ?

#14     Nov 29, 2014
  5. xandman

xandman

No. It is not reasonable or doable. It is just possible.

#15     Nov 29, 2014
  6. 0.025 cents sounds reasonable to me. and since its possible, why not aim for it? better to try and fail than not try. why not aim to br that small percentage of successful traders?

#16     Nov 29, 2014
  7. xandman

xandman

So you don't kick yourself when your guru portfolio manager looses your money.

#17     Nov 29, 2014
  8. xandman

xandman

A worthy goal. I suggest reading up on how successful traders think.

Somebody give me a hug or click "Like". I deserve it!

#18     Nov 29, 2014
    MajorUrsa likes this.
  9. haha so o guess its better for you to lose it yourself than someone else.

#19     Nov 29, 2014
  10. What are you guys talking about? Karen has not multiplied her money to the levels you guys are saying. She's a little more than double in a few years. The thing that makes Karen exceptional isn't her trading skills (although clearly she has done well, I won't take that away from her) But there's plenty of people with the same results or better. I'm way up on her, so?

Karen's skill lies in raising money. I'm far more impressed with her ability to raise such large amounts of client money than I am with her willingness to take huge risks with other peoples money during a bull market.

This thread is silly. Any option trader who thinks about turning 1000$ into many multiples shouldn't be trading in the first place. Just put your money in a low interest bearing account and get a job.

#20     Nov 29, 2014
    ironchef likes this.