How to turn $1000 into $1,000,000 with options in less than 6 years

Discussion in 'Options' started by crayon851, Nov 28, 2014.

1. dartmus

dartmus

John, you are not wasting my time. If engaging those who are having the time of their life, doing this, ...becomes a pattern, then that will be different. I hope that makes sense and I can disengage from this off topic stuff because it's important to keep this stuff small so it can remain as a historical record to remind those who continue in this pattern, where' they've been and what they've accomplished. I assure you that won't be the case if this drags on because it will be moderated and thus gone.

I too apologize. For my haste in lack of proof reading. I didn't mean for anyone to take this personally. It's just a lesson, if anyone can learn from, that's fine and made it worthwhile.

#141     Dec 8, 2014
  2. Johno1

Johno1

And yet you engaged in how many posts. How bizzare, most reasonable people would assume you to be a child seeking attention.

As I said earlier, I don't hold much hope for you, people who lie, distort or misrepresent rarely change, (representing a post to someone else as one to you is dishonest). Their character is set in early childhood and even if they want to achieve any meaningful change it is virtually impossible even in the rare instance where they try to take responsibility for their behaviour.

Cheers John

#142     Dec 8, 2014
  3. Johno1

Johno1

It's all good, you are quite right and generally it's not a place I would wish to go either. I watched them drive their last target off the thread, and then they decided to target me. I have a pretty open mind and try to have the same respect for a first time novice as I do for someone with 35+ yrs in business and speculation/investment as myself, we all have to start somewhere. We all have something to teach and something to learn no matter how long we have been at this. And we all deserve to be treated with respect.

Cheers John

#143     Dec 8, 2014
  4. I was in the thread long before you were. I was having a laugh at the OP's expense in order to show him the way. Not sure where you or your multi-percent friends come in.

#144     Dec 8, 2014
  5. Good morning, I want to reduce the risk of my stock wallet with a put option very Out of the money in the italian index. I'd like buy a PUT option, strike 12000 DEC2016. I could pay 200 point that are qual to a premium of 500 Euro.

IDEM Market, this is the ISIN: MIBO6X12000

Is anyone interested?

#145     Dec 10, 2014
  6. Visaria

Visaria

why don't you piss off?

#146     Dec 11, 2014