How to trade your account to $100,000 in one month - GUARANTEED

Discussion in 'Trading' started by OptionsOptionsOptions, May 23, 2020.

1. 7out

7out

Sorry, that’s how it came out. Explained it 3 posts below, unless you’re expecting a detailed analysis of all 67 contracts.
    I’m sure I stand in top 1% of ET with such daily gains. Heck, I’m sure my trading fees of approx $250 per day is more than 75% of ET traders’ profit (but this is just a guess from listening to most people’s logic of how to trade here).

#11     May 24, 2020
    Actuarial_Fun likes this.
  2. maxinger

maxinger

We always start with great fantastic dream and that's great.
    Great dream mister!!

Next, we set SMART goals.
    For this particular OP, how is the SMART goals?
    • Specific (simple, sensible, significant) - yes it is
    • Measurable (meaningful, motivating) - yes it is
    • Achievable (agreed, attainable) - no track record. perhaps there is but is not presented in posting #1 as there is only one miserable sentence in posting #1.
    • Relevant (reasonable, realistic and resourced, results-based) - as per above.
    • Time bound (time-based, time limited, time/cost limited, timely, time-sensitive) - yes it is.
    there is only 3 instead of 5 YES.
    You need to achieve 5 YES.

so title out to be

How to trade your account to $100,000 in one month - UNGUARANTEED

all the best mister. see you in one month.

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    #12     May 24, 2020
    Nobert likes this.
  3. Still a small fry. People come here with years of stats, returns, and some have come here and given a spot on analysis of what the market will do in the future.

You post a dumb screenshot of your phone meaning nothing to anyone but yourself. Then you reply you made $250........lol

#13     May 24, 2020
    d08 and BAT31 like this.
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

I'd fail, 500K, place Trade, 1second later black swan event, Margin call and account negative back to poor.

I don't believe in Luck and Luck hates me for this :(

#14     May 24, 2020
    never2old likes this.
  5. virtusa

virtusa

Can you post a bigger screenshot; I cannot read it,too small lettertype.

#15     May 24, 2020
    athlonmank8, d08 and vanzandt like this.
  6. I think op meant how TO trade your account to 100k, u can start FROM any where but his post is taking the acct from 500k to 100k guaranteed, i agree you just got to lose 400k

GUARANTEED

#16     May 24, 2020
  7. You can also do it in one day possibly or even one week

#17     May 24, 2020
  8. 7out

7out

LoL, I've stop arguing with people years ago because I realized the dumb ones don't neccessarily realize how dumb they are. Perhaps, you should read my comments reallllll slow. I replied that my trading fees/commission of $250 is probably more than 75% of ET traders make per day. To help you read that screen shot, I pulled out $2100 from the markets Friday - mostly from Dumbos like you who lack on so many skills yet trade anyways.

Have a great Day!!!

#18     May 24, 2020
  9. d08

d08

You're just guessing. There's some real whales here as well, some very quiet most of the time.
    Considering that something like 60-80% of people on ET don't actively trade (another guess), being in 1% would not amount to much.
    For some here $2k is just slippage...

Bottom line is that your post has nothing to do with the topic.

#19     May 25, 2020
    athlonmank8 and virtusa like this.
  10. virtusa

virtusa

I don't spent my time anymore on those postings without any proof at all. They are just based on their imagination.
    I call it "lawyer postings". Lawyers first think what their final proof/conclusion should look like to proof their point, and then write a story in function of that final conclusion.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    #20     May 25, 2020