How to trade forex immediately

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Jayan16118, Oct 16, 2013.

1. OP, take your money and go to Vegas, it'll be more fun.

#11     Oct 16, 2013
  2. “Have an opinion on what the market should do but don't decide what the market will do.”
    Bernard Baruch, legendary stock trader.

#12     Oct 16, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're already on the traders highway to hell.

#13     Oct 16, 2013
  4. Jayan, I know doubling your money sounds as if that is how it should work when your right but most profitable traders are only prepared to risk a very small percentage of their capital on any singe trade -- even when they are "sure". And by risking say 1% of your capital or even half that in the early days it gives you a better shot to develop the skill to someday risk 2% or even 3% on a single trade. It might not seem it but there is a ton of money to be made over the long haul playing it a bit safer. This is a great business for those who become expert and a very bad business to be in for the bottom 80%. It's not that you make less you don't even break even unless you master it.

I'm at this full time for four years and have had a number of times I thought I was over the hump but then, to my great surprise, I could not keep it consistent. At the moment it goes quite well and it is more consistent than it has ever been for longer than it has ever been. That said it will take more time for me to decide to ratchet up my size. Hey, I'm only 65. What's the rush!

#14     Oct 16, 2013
  5. You can try HotForex, the verification is fast, you can open a live account within few minutes. However, don't to be in a rush when trade Forex. It easily burn your money.

#15     Oct 23, 2013
  6. Jalijdit

Jalijdit

I like it, Gringo!

The downside of taking your time is I sometimes take ages to adopt a particular trading strategy (scratch that, I take forever, always. Intraday traders: I'm lousy company).

And if you think regulated brokers put you through the wringer when applying, I spend weeks assessing the merits of brokers that I'm half thinking of trying out, and always reviewing the return even when I do take the jump (my current pin-up is excel markets - however, we're only dating, marriage NOT an option!).

Anyways, fine thread.

#16     Dec 12, 2013
  7. Visaria

Visaria

:D

#17     Dec 13, 2013
  8. boskop

boskop

and you would have lost your money in the next trade!!!

#18     Dec 13, 2013
  9. Visaria

Visaria

How much are we talking? I reckon $50 :D

#19     Dec 13, 2013
  10. If your funds are cleared, they probably won't even bother if you have a pulse. :p

#20     Dec 15, 2013