How to to realize A SCAM BINARY OPTIONS BROKER

Discussion in 'Forex' started by phungoctcttb, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Hi guys,
    Im a believer of BINARY OPTIONS. Having traded 4 years so far, I realized a very bad thing : there are up to 80 - 90% EXISTING BINARY OPTIONS BROKERS are SCAM. Very few in this industry are honest.
    A BINARY OPTIONS BROKER is a SCAM when :
    1. Always encourage you to invest more money, and promise out very good things like regular profit per month (always 100%, no lose), x2 or x3 account balance in short time ...etc..
    2. Withdrawal takes so long. They just want to delay as long as they can. An honest broker always processes a withdrawal in maximum of 48 hours. For example, Bancdebinary is a scam website. They told they need 7 DAYS for the withdrawal to arrive, but after that they ALWAYS TOLD THIS MONTH THEY HAD DELAYS.
    3. Many complaints. Please check it on GOOGLE before you invest. If you see that the BINARY OPTION BROKER you want to invest in has many complaints then, think again carefully.
    4. NO regulation. Those broker were founded freely and illegally, so that they couldnt be regulated.

2. only one is a real company with real regulation-- www.nadex.com

eusdaiki likes this.
  3. LFO

LFO

I disagree. I think binary options has had a bad wrap, partly unfairly and party it only has itself to blame.

One of the biggest problems is that it has been marketed as a financial product when in reality it is little more than a wager with a broker as with any other type of wager that you might place - eg. sports.

Regulators have also made it easy for these companies to start up using 'white labels' which make it quick to put a broker to market, in many cases totally under-capitalized and without any experience of the market. These companies soon run into difficulties (no free capital, can't fund withdrawal requests etc etc) which fuels the negative press.

Regulation is new to the industry (check this article http://www.binaryoptionsinvestor.net/changes-binary-options-regulation/) which means that binary options brokers suffer the same stigma that surrounded Forex brokers a few years ago.

I am sure it will all sort it self out in the end. However until it does it is in your best interest to stick to the bigger regulated brokers. This will provide some protection. I also recommend only leaving small deposits in your account with ANY broker. Maybe split the amount that you want to trade across several (if you are using different strategies this can be a good way to do it). Also consider any despot yo make in this industry to be high risk.

4. w3c

w3c

Yes, it's really popular. There are some kind of option trading as binary, 60sec,... But I think binary option is the best one that you can only stick to up or down price.

5. xyannix

xyannix

There are 2 types of binary option brokers. Regulated and Not Regulated.

In Europe, traders can find EU regulated brokers. See here: http://binaryoptions.gs/regulated-binary-option-brokers/. The brokers are licensed by CySEC and registered in various countries like UK, Italy, France etc.

For America Traders, no European Regulated Broker will accept American traders. The only ones that accept Americans are the unregulated / off-shore binary option sites.

6. LFO

LFO

It's worth mentioning that on the site I mentioned before (http://www.binaryoptionsinvestor.net) they are now only showing one broker that is available to US clients. I'm sure there are more but it looks like this industry has pretty much had the but kicked out of it as far as the US is concerned.

7. I have been reading a bit about binary options I mean its quiet a new ground for me to cover, but yeah I agree there are a lot of companies but most of them are quiet bad!! i might as well look into nadex, another company im looking at is optiontrade.com since its also powered by hotforex. but the road is long and i still have to study the subject a bit more

8. gregkevin

gregkevin

They offer you a lot of privileges , Bonus , They cam mail you continually . Read reviews about a broker before trading . You can find a real one from this forum too .

9. doggyfx

doggyfx

10. lol. such favorable trading vs Nadex!

#10     Feb 24, 2015