How to tip like a 1 percenter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by turkeyneck, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I hate valet parking. They could damage your car.

On top of that, you gotta tip them.

This is stupid.

I avoid places with valet parking.

#31     Feb 27, 2012
  2. Never understood tipping. Why isn't the cost of fetching food included in the price of the food.

I think it's a way for the establishment to rip off clients.

I do notice that bankers are evil.

They are cheap. Always think in terms of maximizing money. Cheat, lie, steal. They have no conscience and worship. They make traders look like angels.

If you see a banker hanging off the cliff and screaming for help, I wouldn't fall for the trick and help him/her. Why? B/c after you rescue him/her, he/she will stick a knife in your back and take your money.

For your sake walk/run away. Don't get involved. Don't even call 911. That banker might come after you if he/she survives.

If you think I am being harsh, then don't heed my advice based on my personal experiences and prepared to get royally fucked.

#32     Feb 27, 2012
  3. The banker knows what it is doing. It's a calculated move.

#33     Feb 27, 2012
  4. Dara was Doris actually. It's been 25 years. Doris was not loved by everyone.

Doris was raised to believe that she was special and had special needs which is true. One day Doris was walking down some stairs, slipped and sprained her ankle. Doris was a little more than hefty. The entire team could not lift and carry her out to the parking lot for a ride to the doctor. Someone from the warehouse drove a forklift out to the office and we rolled her over onto a pallet and the forklift driver took her out to the parking lot. I did not witness what happened after that.

We got our bonus back a few weeks later after Doris shut her...mouth. She never complained to management again...about bonus. Doris remained an adolescent well into retirement.

#34     Feb 27, 2012
  5. zdreg

zdreg

please tell us about some of your experiences.

#35     Feb 27, 2012

6. LOL.

To make long experiences short, I'll just say that they say things and do things to let your guard down, so that you do what they want you to do in order to ultimately take your money.

The good ones are well educated, so unless you are well educated, you will most likely get fooled.

I was just not cynical enough.

All the things bankers say is to gain your trust so that you open your wallet. They have almost 0 interest in how you benefit. It's just worshiping of money.

#36     Feb 27, 2012
  7. zdreg

zdreg

"They have almost 0 interest in how you benefit."

and not to leave out the fact that banks, for all purposes. are paying zero or negative interest.

#37     Feb 27, 2012
  8. Mayhem

Mayhem

They will also drink the blood of your children given the opportunity.

[​IMG]

#38     Feb 27, 2012
  9. sle

sle

How is it different from most other occupations? Do you think a plumber that comes over to fix a leaking sink has your benefit in mind or he's motivated by the fact that he's gonna charge you for his time and charge X-times margin for every part that he'd bring over?

#39     Feb 27, 2012
  10. am I the only one that smells bullshit with this story? It sounds like an unemployed and bitter liberal somewhere is just trying to stir the pot, and what better way than to concoct some wild story about a stingy banker?

can anyone tell if the the censored parts of the pic were done by photoshop or were blacked out on the receipt itself?

#40     Feb 27, 2012