How to tank the U.S. economy quickly....

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Oct 11, 2009.

  1. [​IMG]

    Too funny ! :D :D :D :D
  2. lrm21


    What bernanke has done 40% of our problem the other 60% is what congress and Fobama are about to do to us.

    - low rates and QE doesn't kill an economy as quickly as deficit spending, high taxes and anti-capitalism
    - where I think bernanke was wrong is the zealotry in propping up the failed firms

    this photoshop is funny though.
  3. Nothing funny about it. Our country has become a god damn disgrace.
  4. clacy


    The list is long and includes virtually all politicians on both sides of the isle in the past 20 years. I will exclude Newt Gingrich and Bill Clinton, who actually were fairly fiscally responsible.

    Other than that, I can't think of ANYONE (relevant) in Washington who has shown great leadership economically.

    The fact is that both the Republicans and Democrats got punch drunk after the economic boom that resulted from the advancement of tech/internet in the 90's.

    Republicans = Borrow & Spend

    Dems = Tax & Spend

    The Republicans are starting to show sings of reversing this, albeit reluctantly and ONLY after they got their asses handed to them in the 08 elections.