How To Stop Mass Killings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 19, 2012.

1. No, it's not mine and not sure anybody knows who originally said it. MacArthur attributed it to Plato.

#31     Dec 20, 2012
  2. This type of question, along with the writing style is suspiciously similar to.....hmmmmm....let me think for a minute......................................oh yeah- Tsing, OHMS, PT, Denner, psbr...... ANYONE ELSE WANT TO THROW A NAME UP HERE? lol

Wouldn't it be funny to find out hat there are only 5-6 guys on here- just a couple of conservatools arguing with a couple of other libturds? Maybe even one guy arguing with him self...

#32     Dec 20, 2012
  3. remember Lucrum- The pilot.

[​IMG]

you thought it was racist.

#33     Dec 20, 2012
  4. well drink up capn cause it may be a long night.

#34     Dec 20, 2012
  5. +1

#35     Dec 20, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

If somebody thought I wrote like Tsing, PT, Denner or pspr I would be delighted.

#36     Dec 20, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not likely

#37     Dec 20, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So now I'm Lucrum?

Are you saying this in a joking manner or trying to draw me into a flame war with you? I don't have anything better to do today (slow around the holidays here at work), so if you want to try to fuck with me, I'm game.

#38     Dec 20, 2012
  9. I wasn't thinking that. I was making the mere observation that everyone I had named, have all accused others of using an alias screen name, in the same way Lurcum did. I was pointing out both the irony and the hypocrisy of the reasoning Luc used to deduce that I was someone else.

It was a case of me having a good laugh at the expense of others and no disrespect was intended to any of you. I likely should not have pulled anyone else into my busting of the Lucster's balls for welshing on his bet with AK.

What can I say, other than I play a little rough sometimes. I wouldn't do it if I didn't really think any of you were tough enough to handle it, plus give a little back yourselves ;)

I've said it before, but no one besides my brother has ever made me laugh as hard as you guys have, and laughter is a good medicine for me to chase the pain with.

#39     Dec 20, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

Hoofy is barking up the wrong tree. However, I'm still not convinced that IQ-47 isn't just an Obama bot. He may be just some code running through a silicon chip in a computer in Axelrod's office.

#40     Dec 20, 2012