How To Stop Mass Killings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Did you go negligent on your wager obligations just to come back and debate with me? I'd be flattered if you did :)

Which statement are you referring to?

#21     Dec 19, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

No. In fact, so far I haven't even seen a real debate from you.

"Fact: World peace can never be achieved if we do not disarm ourselves. "

#22     Dec 19, 2012
  3. Yes that is a statement that I believe to be accurate, and not from my ass.

Then you asked me:

to which my reply was:

I made a statement about the present and future. Then you asked me a question pertaining to the past, to which I couldn't answer. That's all that happened. No statement pulling from any asses have occurred -although I have done that before- just not here, in this instance.

Edit: I'm a little worried about you maybe flying too much, lurcster. Have you been sleeping ok?

#23     Dec 19, 2012
  4. Yeah that worked out real swell in NEWTOWN didn't it?

#24     Dec 20, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

If you can't substantiate it, you pulled it out of your ass.

You in effect just admitted you're back with a new alias. I will admit I don't recognize the writing style though - yet.

What is it with you guys not being willing to divulge who you are? I don't get it.

#25     Dec 20, 2012
  6. Only the dead have seen the end of war.

#26     Dec 20, 2012
  7. Obviously a sarcastic question, but still worth thinking about.

No. Neither world peace nor disarmament worked out in Newtown.

When I say disarmament, I'm not necessarily talking specifically about anti-gun laws, or confiscation of certain firearms. I'm not even referring specifically to firearms.

What I'm talking about is lowering our weapons, whether it's dropping our guns, or unclenching our fists.

It's time to evolve, or be rendered extinct.

#27     Dec 20, 2012

8. Don't go there or I'm gone. remember about a month ago, when 377ohms said you were a pilot. I said many pilots were dumbasses- which you agreed and said you even worked with some.

snap snap, buddy- cmon. don't make me grab the link.

What is it with you having to think anyone who knows something about you, and disagrees with you is some kind of undercover spy?

#28     Dec 20, 2012
  9. I will think about this, and get back with you. It is too profound for a quip. Is it yours?

#29     Dec 20, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Spy? I was thinking more along the lines of coward for not admitting who you are.

I vaguely remember that exchange, but not who you are. Do I have to search for it? Christ, you're ruining my beer buzz.

#30     Dec 20, 2012