How to Stay away from ET

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Duref Mudgins, Jun 27, 2012.

1. zdreg

zdreg

no need to be concerned. the baron is like a college professor or a college slacker, who always have a new crop of impressionable women to harvest.
    on ET there are always newcomers who believe they have vast knowledge to impart on other traders. they attain a great high with the slightest bit of praise from their fellow posters. the praise is the
    catalyst for ET addiction.

#11     Jun 27, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

I tried leaving ET several times. It can't be done. ET will not be ignored, and it will boil your bunny if you try.

#12     Jun 27, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Does that include the two times you were banned?
    :D

#13     Jun 27, 2012
  4. My name is______________and I'm powerless over ET. We must all have our daily hit off the ET crack pipe.

#14     Jun 27, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

ET call home.
    Call ET home.

#15     Jun 27, 2012
  6. gotta confess, i cant leave either. i tried. :(

400 million websites out there to choose from.. this is starting to sound like the guy that is stuck on one girl!. :eek:

baron is smiling as he reads this. :D

#16     Jun 27, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

You're not weak, Check.
    You just recognize good entertainment when you see it!

#17     Jun 27, 2012
  8. But, you see, immoderation does not want you to know how to quit. Hence the consignment of this estimable thread to Gehenna. Dr. Mudgins is disconsolate. He is mainlineing his second bouteille of Piper Sonoma Brut (on special today at Kroger, extra discount for six). His last words before he passed out were "I will pass no swirls before pine, ever again!" At least, it sounded like that. He told me of his group's many interventions to quit ET, and they are amazing. But you will never see them. Guess why.

#18     Jun 27, 2012
  9. ocean5

ocean5

How to Stay away from ET?It is simple.Baron is a dickhead!

#19     Jun 27, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Whatcha wanna say something dumb like that for, brother Ocean?

#20     Jun 27, 2012