How to start learning about trading?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ATJIM, May 21, 2013.

1. I make it up as I go along.....LOL Hell (pun intended), if I really want to go crazy I might mention spread trading.... That would be bad; really bad!!!!

As for ET, it is a place of amusement for me and all that know better then to believe in God, Santa, the Easter bunny and all imaginary friends the children choose to put their blind faith into. But unfortunately logic, education and common sense are the enemy of the general population......

I don't blame them because life would be so much easier if I had imaginary friends to keep my mind occupied and the feeling of safety!

#11     May 21, 2013
  2. 1. Get a trading mentor. One that has preferably been doing it for 10+ years.
    2.Follow what they say.
    3. When you start making money, dont get all cocky that because you made $1,000 in the first 5 min of trading and now for the rest of the day you are going to "try some new shit".
    4. Dont expect to quit your day job after you've been trading a month.
    5. (This one probably should be #1 now that I think about it) Learn to control your emotions. I can tell by the language you wrote your post in that get easily irritated. You have to get that under control. The more emotional you are in trading...the more money you lose.
    6. Ignore anyone's advice on this board that registered less than 5 years ago. (haters gonna hate me on that one)

#12     May 22, 2013
  3. Pipflow

Pipflow

Well i started to learn regarding the forex trading from the baby pips website which explains level by level, very much good for all the traders who are willing to learn the trading process.

#13     May 22, 2013