How to Start an Islamic War!

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by BernardRichards, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Palestine Gaza Beach 'Massacre'

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M4IZNC_P7x4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M4IZNC_P7x4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Taqiya, the Islamic deception at work.
    Deceiving the enemy of Islam, for the sake of Islam.

I focus on lies because the foundation of a totalitarian dictatorial regime like Nazi Germany is not the military, but its propaganda mythology. Destroy the propaganda mythology by exposing the lies in it over and over again, and the despotic regime or an entire ideology like Nazism, Communism, or Islamism crumbles.

If you keep exposing a big lie over and over again, people will eventually no longer believe it counteracts Goebbels statement, "if you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come&#65279; to believe it."

2. BR - your rants are getting old. Everyone in the middle east is fucked up. EVERYONE.

You know why?

Because at the treaty of versailles, instead of letting the area mature independently as Europe eventually did into separate peaceful countries, and then a union, the middle east was colonized. Lines were artificially drawn, puppets installed. From the Ottomans to the Europeans. Why? Oil.

No ones' hands are clean. So spare me your righteous indignation and victimization.

I really don't give a shit.

3. So why are you writing a response to me and reading my threads to begin with moron?

I keep writing this for you guys and you won't listen. If you are an untermensch (lowlife) as you are stay away from my threads because they will upset you and cause you indigestion.

Do you want to get a severe case of IBS? I don't think so. So be a good little boy Myth, and put me on your ignore list so you won't see my upseting threads and preserve your delicate mental health and digestive system.

Not to end this response to you Myth on a negative note. Below you will find the untermenschen (A couple are not untermenschen. They just annoyed me at the wrong time.) on my ignore list. You just joined them. Communicate with them. You should have a lot in common with them since I really know how to select my cretins, perverts, and degenerates for the honor of being placed on my ignore list.

Ignore List: Gringinho, jem, AMT4SWA, ByLoSellHi, Dr. Zhivodka, oktiri, omegapoint, Mom0/pH0x, sameeh55, OPTIONAL777, killthesunshine, Tresor, W4rl0ck, gigsup, ARealGannTrader, 426653478, IShopAtPublix, Dragons Teeth, Destroyer, StreamlineTrade, Mithridates, destroyer, StreamlineTrade, Ricter, Walter4, tmarket, Misthos

4. Tresor

Tresor

An amazing nation that keeps electing representatives who demand more Arab blood. Really you are an amazing nation...

And Arab's problem is Israel's state terrorism.

5. Tresor

Tresor

Soon his ignore list will be lenghtier than the content of his message :p

6. Slightly off topic Mom0 how did you manage to get on the BR ignore list?

7. Quote from BernardRichards:

Ignore List: Gringinho, jem, AMT4SWA, ByLoSellHi, Dr. Zhivodka, oktiri, omegapoint, Mom0/pH0x, sameeh55, OPTIONAL777, killthesunshine, Tresor, W4rl0ck, gigsup, ARealGannTrader, 426653478, IShopAtPublix, Dragons Teeth, Destroyer, StreamlineTrade, Mithridates, destroyer, StreamlineTrade, Ricter, Walter4, tmarket, Misthos

8. Yeah its a bit of a slavering rant that does his cause no good at all.