How to spot a bogus guru

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jem, Mar 27, 2007.

1. <b>virgin</b>, please set it up and tell me how to enter. We'll have some real-money fun.

#21     Mar 27, 2007
  2. virgin

virgin

Austinp,
    just click on "chat" in the upper right of ET, I don't post anything if you have no Pina Colada with you :cool:

#22     Mar 27, 2007
  3. maxipad

maxipad

feeding viruses into inocents computers, you should be ashamed or yourself. THEN YOU OFFER THIS FLIMSY LIE! get the F off of elite and go spew your nonsense somewhere else. did the other sites ban YOU TOO? PREPARE TO BE BANNED SNAKE OIL VENDOR LOSER.

your as phony as a 4 dollar bill. Your own statements reveal how bogus you are---- paper, curve fit, paper curve fit, lets say it again.

bozo

#23     Mar 27, 2007
  4. <i>"Austinp, just click on "chat" in the upper right of ET, I don't post anything if you have no Pina Colada with you"</i>

No libations until after the trading is thru! Man with the most points picks the drink, fewest points buys :D

#24     Mar 27, 2007
  5. jem

jem

If I got the wrong guy then my statement about being reptile does not apply to you.

If you wish to make real calls then I think you should start a journal - I will follow it. But, I do not speak for all. If the journal is deemed accurate by the crowd you will achieve whatever status you wish. With respect to the standard I just set - you would be non bogus in my book. I can't really make you a guru.

#25     Mar 27, 2007
  6. <i>"Austinp, just click on "chat" in the upper right of ET..."</i>

I checked it out, looks simple enough. I see there is no timestamp or image upload ability, so we can post broker windows in here as images to show trades executed, P&L, etc.

P&L heck: gonna be nothing but Ps!!! :eek: (laugh)

#27     Mar 27, 2007
  7. virgin

virgin

#28     Mar 27, 2007
  8. jem

jem

The new definition of Guru? To be a guru your students must send you their finest meats and cheeses.

#29     Mar 27, 2007
  9. Nice picture, but note that recent scientific research shows proven health benefits from eating fish due to fish oil, which is due to its omega3 fatty acids. (This is easily verified by a web search if you've not already read that.)

The substance that has the highest concentration of omega3 fatty acids is the oil of snakes.

So, scientific research has now proved that the "snake oil salesmen" were selling products that did have health benefits.

So, you can see the huge propaganda campaign by the pharmaceutical industry, over more than one hundred years, to get their opponents' product defined in common speech as equivalent to "fraud".

#30     Mar 27, 2007