how to spam&market on ET and get away with it.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TraderZones, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Isn't that the guy that loves going into the T/A Forum and attacking T/A and telling everyone there that T/A is a sham and of no value... that cannot be statistically proved?

It's amazing that people still haven't put that guy on their Ignore list.

:D

#31     Apr 14, 2009
  2. Bingo! Same guy. Of course, if HE can't make any sense of TA then it MUST be a sham :D

#32     Apr 14, 2009

3. maybe "private enterprise" would make more sense.

#33     Apr 14, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I want to "kind of" apologize for my language towards TZ in my response to his calling me a slimball, a huckster, a thief, dishonrable and a robber. Pretty much all of the things that, if they do define you would exclude your long term success at much of anything.

In any case my language was rather strong, I apologize for that. My reaction was so strong though because I do believe that in my business my personal integrity is my product.

Everything else comes from that and for him to say the things he did about me because he's on a crusade to rid ET of "spam" since he wasnt allowed to try to sell his $250,000 system here and then to call me those things just hit me the wrong way. A pot calling the kettle black, but even that doesnt describe it very well.

Anyway hopefully that's the end of this thread, but I did want to clear that up.

Brandon

#34     Apr 16, 2009
  5. you need to back up a few posts; you skipped one. Your statement here has nothing to do with reality. Again, no one stopped me from "selling" a $250K system, and once again, I publicly stated that if I did do such a transaction, I would compensate ET. That is the proper thing to do. And I was the one who requested ET close the thread. However, that seems lost on you.

And I go after spammers, having seen what happened to the major UseNet forum misc.invest.futures years ago. It was turned into a useless cesspool by unfettered spammers.

Spammers are practicing theft of service. But this also seems lost on you. Right Mr. "DO YOU WANT TO LEARN FROM A GURU / BRANDON" ?????

#35     Apr 16, 2009
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Oh, well since you publicly promised! That's worth a lot in business, esp with $250K on the line.

When I was 14 years old I publicly promised Jeremy Letchke that if he came outside I just wanted to talk and I wasnt really there to beat the hell out of him. Stupid SOB believed me, obviously Baron did not make the same mistake with you.

Brandon

#36     Apr 16, 2009
  7. what I said was the straight truth. What you said is gibberish.

#37     Apr 17, 2009
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Yes because obviously if someone who I have only interacted with on an Internet message board agreed to give me some sort of commission on a $250,000 sale I'd just trust them. (what percentage exactly did you plan to give Baron btw? You never did mention that..you simply had some vague notion that you'd pay him)

#38     Apr 18, 2009
  9. I felt that if I profited, that I should compensate. He did not ask, I offered. There was no legal problem with Baron.

Your accusatory tones are based on your own honesty problems, not mine. I have a strong moral compass. Hopefully someday, you might develop one also, instead of treating ET as a dairy cow to be milked for self-publicity.

So far, your are textbook Pharisee..

#39     Apr 19, 2009
  10. "I've had over 100 people on ET get in touch with me wanting to start sites and have me do the marketing for them. The majority do not have ideas that are worth marketing, but even of those who do there is no way I can work with them all even if I wanted too."

Why are you so blind????????

#40     Apr 19, 2009