how to spam&market on ET and get away with it.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TraderZones, Apr 7, 2009.

1. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139078&perpage=1&pagenumber=18

Have you guys forgotten who TraderZones really is ???

Baron has not :D

TraderZones is one of ET's biggest hypocrites...former spammer via the prior alias name rcanfiel that got shut down by Magna (moderator).

After Magna removed the links to his fee-base website about trading systems from his journal...

This guy has been attacking sponsors, spammers, TA folks and everything else since that day after having his links deleted.

Therefore, do not believe his attempts to keep ET clean of spammers is to protect ET members...

He's doing it because of getting pssst-off after he wasn't allowed to do such.

-----------------

marketsurfer knows him as rcanfiel when they use to debate with others about TA (technical analysis)

Hey marketsurfer...do you remember you and rcanfiel debating with others about the merits of TA?

Do you think TraderZones and rcanfiel are different people as he is on record in debating with me that he's not the same person via stating he doesn't have any prior aliases (serious question)?

---------------

rcanfiel then later got a new user name via becoming known as TraderZones (at this time we didn't know he was also Port1385) and tried to sell a system in the classifed section for 250k.

We later connected the dots when Port1385 and TraderZones had the "almost" exact same spam post trying to sell a 250k trading system.

Heck, Port1385 even asked how to do it prior to posting his 250k trading system for sell message. :p

------------------

Note: Both his 250k threads were first closed and then later deleted by ET management for violation of the TOU policy.

-------------------

However, many still remember and his his own words after explaining to NakedNote why he try to sell his system here at ET for 250K...

NakedNote - "arent you ashamed of your latest "I will sell my elite system for 250k Stunt?...hypocrite"

TraderZones Reply - "Several nice opportunities came up. That is why I asked for it to be closed. And the method is making very good money for me on a daily basis

Now, was there a point you were trying to make, or do you like to be verbally flatulent?"

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128535&perpage=1&pagenumber=13

Geeeshh...TraderZones did not ask for his threads to be close...

They were closed after ET members complained about it.

Later, after more complaints, his 250k threads as TraderZones and as Port1385 were deleted (see the actual quotes further below).

Ok...so he doesn't spam anymore, doesn't try to sell his system for 250k anymore, got rid of his fee-base website and has toned it down a lot about the anti-TA statements...

The fact is this, if he's not allowed to spam or promote his own trading system...

He doesn't want anybody else to be allowed to spam or promote/market anything even if Baron gave those permission to do such.

By the way, I got nothing against him being a former vendor...

I just have a problem with him lying about it after some of his prior replies to others he admitted to trying to sell his system especially after most at ET saw his journal (rcanfiel), saw him trying to sell his system in the classified section et cetera.

Both of the below messages were posted in the Classified section...later closed and then later deleted after numerous complaints.

Port1385 actual message here...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135684

Last of all, because his selling threads were deleted...

I had to pull the above quotes by Port1385 and TraderZones from Google search archives although a few ET members saved images of the actual message posts because they were in disbelief it was the same person (rcanfiel, TraderZones, Port1385).

Mark

#21     Apr 13, 2009
  2. Baron et al ignores a lot of spam. In fact, there are major blind spots on ET, where this forum is paralyzed. Thus, the title of the thread... As Landis and others have often pointed out, either this is a legitimate business with a strong market value and fulfills a trading niche with professionalism that enforces its TOS, or it borders on a looney tunes operation...

Looking the other way for some people while deleting others as "spam" and charging others for sponsorship is hardly something that should be encouraging.

#22     Apr 13, 2009
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Too funny. Explains a lot though.
    250K for a trading system and you tried to use Baron's database to make yourself money without paying, violating the terms of use.

Hey TZ, Who's the unethical slimback huckster now cocksucker?

Brandon

#23     Apr 13, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

When I worked at the Sinclaire gas station in my teens, the owner Atul used to let me have free fountain soda's during the day.
    To this day when I go into his store he gives my kids free candy, soda's or whatever else they want. If you where to walk in he would charge you. Does that lower the market value of the gas station and make it border on a looney tune's operation?

#24     Apr 13, 2009

5. That's why its called the "free market".

Perhaps in communist china your views would prevail.

surf:D

#25     Apr 13, 2009
  6. free, indeed.

#26     Apr 13, 2009
  7. Nice try, but that is not what transpired. And "tried to use Baron's DB" is pure gibberish. Mark is using fanciful memory to leave out the critical parts. That is called "dishonest reporting" and really casts a pall over him being an honest witness.

If you bothered to read the original situation/postings, I said clearly that I would pay ET a percentage if such a relationship happened. And I am sure that post is still there to this day. Although a couple of interesting leads followed up - someone offering me about $15,000 which was not worthwhile, there was no financial gain. I also asked Baron to close the thread.

Unlike yourself, I don't think it is fair to steal from ET. You view ET as a free promotional tool and looks for ways to justify your actions.

#27     Apr 14, 2009
  8. First of all, you are rcanfiel and Port1385.

Secondly, you spammed as rcanfiel in your own journal...links directly to your fee-based website without any reference nor mentionings of sharing anything with Baron.

ET management responded by deleting your links along with the moderator posting a public warning to you (see Magna's reply to you in your own journal).

Yet, you thought it was cute to later denied posting the links even when you were still known as rcanfiel.

Simply, if you had such an agreement with Baron...why would ET management delete your spam links?

Thirdly the issue with you as Port1385 that you also denied being even though you both post almost the exact same classified 250k system for sale message.

As Port1385...you have no such agreement with Baron about revenue sharing.

Further, as TraderZones, you only mention such an agreement after everybody begin complaining about what you were doing...

An agreement Baron was not aware about.

Those are the facts...most of it via your own words even when you accidentally posted via your other alias...

Same alias that also attacks ChaosNX.

Therefore, get off your high horse and I specifically complained to ET management and asked one of you selling threads to be deleted when you posted such as TraderZones...

ET management acknowledged receiving my complaint along with follow up via deleting your thread.

Simply, doesn't sound like you had an agreement with Baron because if you did...

They would not have deleted your thread the exact same day after I sent a complain and later acknowledge from them to me that the problem is taken care of.

My point is this...just because you said you will share long after the fact and without an acknowledgment nor agreement with ET management...

Don't assume nor imply such would have occurred especially when ET management was editing your journal or deleting you 250k spam messages.

The only messages that remains are the messages by others when they quoted your original messages.

:cool:

Here's a list of things you've specifically started threads here in feedback or have gone after others in other threads elsewhere at ET with those big bold fonts:

* You've complained about them spamming in their journals even though you've done such yourself.

* Complained about multiple aliases and even made suggestions here in feedback about how to stop such even though you have multiple alias.

* Personally and professionally attack others for not having a audited or verified record when your self try to market a system that does not have such.

* Personally and professionally attack TA traders along with stating on record the price action trading, trendlines, support/resistance are not TA while now going on record in stating price action is the way to go.

You've done such as TraderZones and as rcanfiel...a few times via the exact same quotes and large bold fonts.

* Attack ChaosNX as Port1385 and TraderZones.

P.S. You can't dig yourself out of this hole after being on record by attacking personally and professional sponsors and non-sponsers with your anti-spam message while doing the exact same thing you suppossibly hate.

It's time for you to come clean and admit what you've done.

Until then...you distaste for spammers, moderators, sponsors, TA traders et cetera will not be taken seriously.

Mark

#28     Apr 14, 2009
  9. Just to be clear...no memory needed.

I'm quoting you, quoting moderators, posting direct links to your prior journal, quoting others that have copied your messages and I have saved "all" my emails to and from ET management.

Once again, I complained to ET management about your spam in your journal and in your 250k trading system for sale message posts.

ET management acknowledge my complaints and specifically stated to me in pm that they would take care of it.

Upon deletion of the links in your journal and upon deletion of your 250k messages except for messages where others had quoted your original message...

They then sent me a pm stating the problem was taken care of.

Simply, do not try to be clever nor imply you had some sort'uv revenue sharing agreement nor state you had the thread closed when in fact it was complaints that got the thread deleted.

Your confused or have a very short term memory...maybe both.

Heck, at least now you're indirectly admitted posting such types of messages via implying you had or would have had a revenue sharing agreement with ET management had you gotten clients.

Obviously the deletion of your information implies ET management said no deal. :cool:

Odd that soon afterwards you got rid of your fee-base website (website url no longer exist)...

What Happen?

Couldn't generate enough interest as a spammer here at ET :confused:

Next time try word of mouth (it's a very powerful advertising method and it's free) or advertising at your own website...

You'll never have the need to spam at forums.

Note: I got nothing against you as a former vendor...I just have a problem with you lying about such and refusal to admit the obvious multiple aliases use while attacking others personally and professionally about such.

Mark

#29     Apr 14, 2009
  10. I highly doubt TraderZones is Port1385. To me they don't share similar qualities.
    But he is CLEARLY Rcanfiel, that I'd stake a lot on.

#30     Apr 14, 2009