how to spam&market on ET and get away with it.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TraderZones, Apr 7, 2009.

1. The FACT that not one moderator ( or Baron for that matter ) has even taken a minute or two to reply to the valid and genuine concerns about RACISM on this website is all you have to know about the lack of integrity here.

Truly sad.
    ET used to be a great website.
    But that was many moons ago.

#11     Apr 10, 2009
  2. I feel the same way, Landis. But that being said, this isn't the only trading forum in the world, there are greener pastures on the horizon.
    Seek and ye shall find.:D

<i>"Excellence is a better teacher than mediocrity. The lessons of the ordinary are everywhere. Truly profound and original insights are to be found only in studying the exemplary. "
    Warren Bennis<i>

#12     Apr 10, 2009
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

You question my ethics and call me a slimball but<b>It's not stealing from the store if you go up to the owner and say "Can I have this" and he says yes</b> you stupid fuck. I've talked with both Joe and Baron a number of times about my posting here, there are rules and lines I can't cross, and I have not done so.

<b>If I'm not "taking" anything but what they have told me I can "take" due to the value I have and am providing to their site</b>, it seems like your the only idiot wasting your time worrying about...they are not. What is your is your friggin issue? If your not happy about how ET is run, go open your own alternative to it and see how you do.

If your going to call me a slimball and huckster show some proof you cocksucker! Baron and Joe have not had a problem with my posting here, period. Not one sponsor has gotten ahold of me and said Jeez what your doing is hurting me (although <b>several</b> have gotten ahold of me to see if I'd be willing to help them with their marketing, some I have helped, others I have not...<b>NONE OF THEM HAVE I CHARGEDA NICKLE TO</b>. If your going to question my integrity you better something a hell of a lot better then "He's posting on a site WITH PERMISSION FROM THE FRIGGIN OWNER".

<b>FUCK YOU.</b>

#13     Apr 10, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Lets say a company decides to run an event to raise money for charity. They say, for example that 50% of the profits from a certain product on a certain day will go to a certain charity.

Local media decides to carry the story, letting people in the community know about what's going on.

Should the advertisers hire you to advocate on their behalf? I mean the store isnt paying for that free advertising, they must be stealing! They be "slimballs" and "hucksters" according you. Get a fucking life.

#14     Apr 10, 2009
  5. I just saw Donnie Brasco on DVD. I never would have know what "made" means if I didn't see it. Very good movie.

----

#15     Apr 10, 2009
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

HAHA..I'd just watched Mobster's on the Biography channel so it was fresh in my mind.

#16     Apr 10, 2009
  7. Love your quote by Bennis.
    As for your claim of "greener pastures on the horizon" . . . do tell!
    :)

#17     Apr 11, 2009
  8. What does any of this have to do with your swiping promotional value from ET, and feeling that you justify it because you get away with it? Your examples have nothing to do with reality.

#18     Apr 12, 2009

9. your missing the fact that baron is aware and approves of Brandon posting what he posts. It's a two way street, brandon's posts could easily be deleted but they are not, therefore there is implied consent even if baron and team did not improve, which it appears they do, regardless. any questions?

#19     Apr 12, 2009
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Not because I get away with it you dumb motherfucker. I feel justified because I have asked them, point blank is this ok. They said, we think your adding value to the site, continue. How fucking hard is that for you to understand? Your not stealing, or "getting away with something" if you walk up to the owner of the store and say hey is it ok if I just grab this soda because I have done XYZ for you in the past and he says yeah thats cool, feel free, and if you want to grab one each morning just go ahead and do it.

#20     Apr 12, 2009