How to Send a Private Message?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Illini Trader, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You should be a Sleuth, Private Detective, instead of a trader...your mind works detailed, methodological, and a couple steps thinking and assuming in advance.

#11     Jan 11, 2018
    Xela likes this.
  2. speedo

speedo

You just described a trader.

#12     Jan 11, 2018
    777 and Xela like this.
  3. zdreg

zdreg

plus some posters want to show off how knowledgeable they are by using acronyms.

#13     Jul 18, 2018
    Xela likes this.
  4. Definitely suspicious a person with just 2 posts who suddenly wants to start private messaging people....phising for suckers maybe...

#14     Jul 19, 2018
    777 and Xela like this.
  5. 777

Maybe she can be both!

#15     Aug 16, 2018
  6. she can be a he.... no?

#16     Sep 14, 2018
  7. 777

I was trying to make fun of the poster, did not do a good job, and it may look like I was in some way disrespecting Xela.

Look...

Xela is a woman and a winning trader.

Xela was a sincere, knowledgeable and tireless poster on ET who is in the rare position of having more likes than posts.

It is too bad that a very, very small number of ET posters enjoy maliciously going after other posters for sport.

I like Xela. I respect her. I wish she would come back.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    #17     Sep 16, 2018
    zdreg likes this.
  8. Yes. Xela has some good posts.

ElectricMrs.Savant

#18     Sep 16, 2018
  9. Xela was banned by Baron...when you guys going to stop mourning the loss of a fake/fraud.

Jesus grow a pair of balls and stop whining over likes. Likes are not currency, they mean shit.

#19     Sep 16, 2018
    monet likes this.
  10. Oh for crying out loud, ES and 777, how can you trust a guy that was masquerading as a chick and running a FAKE Psychiatric service, the only thing lower than that in my book is a welsher on a charity promise, or a pedophile. Man get over it, the person you put all of your hopes, dreams, and future success in was a fraud. But take heart, at least it wasn't Bernie or Russ, and TRO is still around.

The Ever Sarcastic VIPER

#20     Sep 17, 2018
    destriero and monet like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.