How to sell your system

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by QUANTUM_QUANT, Sep 13, 2007.

1. The minimum requirements 20K simply because you have to maintain a certain ratio in your positions.

BTW, I have read a lot of your posts. I respect your skills and opinions, you are one of the real people here. Very refreshing!

#51     Sep 19, 2007
  2. I agree with your post. I have already got someone who is genuinely interested and willing to trade. I have started the process of setting him up. So, basically I have achieved the purpose of this thread. Thank you.

#52     Sep 19, 2007
  3. I agree, my attitude could be better :)

#53     Sep 19, 2007
  4. OK, now that you've admitted that the real purpose of this thread is to solicit clients rather than to ask for help, we know exactly what you're about and we've established that you don't mind going about things in an underhanded way. Nobody in their right mind would trust you with $1. Anyone who does deserves precisely what they get.

M

#54     Sep 19, 2007
  5. You are right. Of course, I am going about things the "underhanded way" what else would I expect to hear. Soliciting of the clients is not going to work, I knew it going in. Finding the genuine partner, however without asking for anything at all is a different story. Clients usually pay something, partners a willing to listen and help. I am glad that I found one.

#55     Sep 19, 2007
  6. Thank you everyone. I think this would be the end of this thread. If anybody is interested to know more please PM me. I would be happy to share everything I got. Don't worry, despite some allegations I am not charging for the knowledge and will never offer anything for sale. Only the genuine interest will be satisfied.

QUANT OUT

#56     Sep 19, 2007
  7. One born every minute, I guess. Sigh...

M

#57     Sep 19, 2007
  8. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

#58     Sep 19, 2007