How to sell a profitable trading strategy?

Discussion in 'Options' started by Aquarians, Aug 11, 2019.

1. tomorton

tomorton

Good luck to you.

#31     Aug 11, 2019
  2. TommyR

TommyR

aquarias deserves after 14 years i think

#32     Aug 11, 2019
    tomorton likes this.
  3. easymon1

easymon1

is the process black box, or will customers know how to replicate your system?

#33     Aug 11, 2019
  4. %%
    Well @ 30-40%, if it was me- I would buy + sell/trade it myself.But then i'm a trader/investor,pardon a little humor, i'm not into overpriced psyco babble much.LOL.
    And the way markets work, I wish 14 years would fix us for life; but markets change, so I would find something I enjoy .

#34     Aug 11, 2019
    ironchef likes this.
  5. Amahrix

Amahrix

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/are-you-too-anxious-to-win.334884/

#35     Aug 11, 2019
  6. easymon1

easymon1

Mr. Aquarians
    Call this guy Monday 1:00 - 2:00 PM EST, he's a cpa, trades, sells a system, has run other successful businesses, seen a couple dollars and people, friendly all day long. He'll sort you out.
    TOLL FREE 877-927-6648
    INTERNATIONALLY 727-873-7618
    live while the livin's good.
    cheers.

#36     Aug 11, 2019
  7. kj5159

kj5159

Quantopian.com

Hedge funds will plug in your strategy and pay you a cut, no risk to you.

#37     Aug 11, 2019
  8. TommyR

TommyR

aquarius im 100k usd bid for this strategy i think its a fit with my risk preferences

#38     Aug 11, 2019
  9. TommyR

TommyR

*aquarians make sure you improve me quickly if it goes higher or looks to be runnning away

#39     Aug 11, 2019
  10. ironchef

ironchef

Congratulations! I am happy you found your winning recipe.

I doubt you will find too many sympathetic ears on ET. Those that financially can afford to back you won't because they don't need you to make more money. Those who need your recipe usually don't have the funds to back you.

If I were you I take a two prong approach. With a 30-40% return, you can:

1. Quickly compound your small sum rapidly so eventually that small sum will become a big enough sum and you likely won't need external funds. It took me a long time but I don't need outside funding now. More important, it helps your credibility and credential.

2. Keep looking for backers and as your performance acquires a long term track record, money will come chasing you.

In any case, don't give up your dream. The worst thing for us is to regret should have, could have in our old age.

#40     Aug 11, 2019
    IAlwaysWin likes this.